How to Total Your Bike Out Relocating Your License Plate

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ah yes.. knew it was gonna be Ninja before I clicked on it.
My friend had a ZX6R and apparently many people have made that mistake... he'd read it on several forums.

He sold his bike to a guy who ended up mounting a cargo rack on it.. with bolts going THROUGH the pillion seat! :O

DownrangeFuture

Electronic Repair Genius
Reaction score
Visit site
My method before I make permanent mods. Mock it up, see if it looks good. Then check for problems. Go take a poo and think about it. Maybe hit up a video game to get my mind off it. Then come back and look again. (Amazing how many issues don't pop up til you come back later with fresh eyes.)

Then I drill. Of course the awesome new mounting point for my alternator years ago probably made me a bit gun shy. All I can say is JB weld really does seal engine blocks...

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You dont need the ECU anywayz yo! I took mine out when I removed the panels from my frame to make it lighter, and then I dumped a couple cans o NOS in my tank and now I can keep up with my friends supercharged Busa yo!

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I read through some of those links.. that is just too funny.. just goes to show that there are still stupid people out there...

and for some motivation...

crash.JPG

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site