How old are we?

What age group do you fall into for STREET BIKES?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I know we had this post a while ago, but due to all the new members they should have a chance to post it. I want to see how diverse the FIZZER is.

Jim Karam

Trying to Keep Up
Reaction score
www.karam.com
Last edited:

dako81

FZ Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Being 35, it looks I fall into more than one category....?

+1

Yea, your groups are overlapping. I'm 20, will be 21 in July. Does that make me 17-20, or 20-25?

Maybe one could ask Admin to do something with the birthdays in people's profiles and make a chart of how old members are, or provide a file with the information in it for someone else to do it? I don't know if that would be possible, to retrieve that information, and I think some may not fill it in. I really don't know. But then it wouldn't just be poll respondants, it would be the whole community.

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
persistent-fail.jpg

:rof:

dako81

FZ Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
it makes you old enough to not be able to make your own desicions :Flip:

J/K :D

Haha.

But, really it's about methods of data collection, not my decision either way. Depending if you're going into any sort of field that requires this, it's one of the first things you learn in your freshman or sophomore methods of social data collection classes.

:D

Tremulant

It's not over...
Reaction score
Visit site
Haha.

But, really it's about methods of data collection, not my decision either way. Depending if you're going into any sort of field that requires this, it's one of the first things you learn in your freshman or sophomore methods of social data collection classes.

:D

Oh man...college students! Think they know everything about everything now that they took the class! :rolleyes:

Just kidding dako! :D

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The reason for this thread was, when I first saw the bike back in July of 2007, I liked it because it was a better (no plastic panel's) looking bike. You can see everything and as far as maintenance it's all right in front of you. Since then some people called it "NOT A COOL LOOKING BIKE" or "FOR A OLDER MAN" and lastly"IT WOULDN'T ATTRACT THE CHICKS". So I wanted to see if it was going to be a young guy's/gal's bike or for older guy's /gal's bike.

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok Ok, I did not see the other post because it was in the
:spank::spank::spank: BAR SECTION :spank::spank::spank:

Pelicanglider

Citizen of Creola
Reaction score
Visit site
Actually, I always thought a 600cc motorcycle was the perfect size. I'm 54 and I've been ridng Beemers. This bike reminds me how much fun my RD250 was! I love it!

Last edited:

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i find it kind of OD. You or I thought that the younger guys would want a NINJA, CBR, BUSA or any FULL FAIRED bike like all of the crotch rocket, and not that our bike's are not crotch, but they are and with style as well.

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
This poll stinks of a phychology experiment. Look at the age brackets. There are many that overlap. I would set something like this up on purpose to analyse the results to get insight into how people of varying ages see themselves.

That or it's just a mistake ;)