how is this FE kit?

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I actually just logged onto D3 Components, hit the link to their ebay shop and bought it - AUS$85 delivered. Very happy with price. Will post pics when installed.

ranieri

Reaction score
Visit site

Bagzter

Reaction score
Visit site

mcteague

Reaction score
Visit site
Could someone tell me the point of these FE kits on an FZ6? Our bikes only show an inch or two of fender below the license plate anyway. Some models have really long extensions so I get that, maybe, but not on the FZ6.

Tim

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Could someone tell me the point of these FE kits on an FZ6? Our bikes only show an inch or two of fender below the license plate anyway. Some models have really long extensions so I get that, maybe, but not on the FZ6.

Tim
It is quite ugly to see the tail on the bike but each to their own. At the end of the day it's a mod and some of us just can't stop trying to make our rides unique! :cheer: If you like your bike stock, no problem, if not, mod away.... :rockon:

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Tim

Here we can get away with small (albeit illegal) licence plates which look pretty bad on the standard fender. The tail tidy makes the rear end look more aggressive.

See attached pics, stock vs R&G with the same plate.

Attachments

• bikewash1.jpg
    bikewash1.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 37