hii :)

made_in_izmir

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
hi , I am , I am 17 years old , I dont have a moto but I have driver lisence , my english is bad , sorry . nice to meet you ... :)

goker

------------
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I thought you had to be 18 to get a license in Turkey. I guess rules changed. Welcome. ;)

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: Made in Izmir!

You will enjoy this forum and get a lot of great knowledge from a good group of people.

Your English is fine. I do hear a little accent in your typing! Hahaha!

My neighbors are from Turkey and are good friends.

Cliff

zmeiaspas

The tall one
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:

I'm just as new as you are but I can tell you that this place is full of friendly people and tons of useful advice - good way to start/enhance your riding career :)

:rockon:

jtarkany

Ronin
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.vcoe.org
:welcome: Enjoy and ride safe.

If it's available take a Motorcycle Safety Class. When you get your bike, get to know it inside and out, take it easy for the first couple of months and get a feel for it. Ride with other people, preferably safe and experienced. When you feel like your ready to tear up the road look for a track day with some instruction. If thats not an option, take some experienced, safe friends, find a relatively deserted stretch of twisty road and practice, practice, practice.

Oh yeah, have fun :D

made_in_izmir

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
hi , I could not join the site on account of my school . that will late but I am writing ...

Hello,

Are you looking to buy a FZ6?
Do you ride dirtbikes?

hi , I like fz6 but I dont look to buy one , maybe later .
now , I dont have a moto , I want 125cc or maximum 250 cc bike ...

I thought you had to be 18 to get a license in Turkey. I guess rules changed. Welcome. ;)

yes , we can give driver license in 17 years old ... and I gave one ... but car license in 18 ... , and here is too easy that giving a license , it is not good ... because some people who dont know ride moto can give ...

:welcome: Made in Izmir!

You will enjoy this forum and get a lot of great knowledge from a good group of people.

Your English is fine. I do hear a little accent in your typing! Hahaha!

My neighbors are from Turkey and are good friends.

Cliff

thanks , I dont understand english speaking , only writing that is deficient ...

:welcome:

I'm just as new as you are but I can tell you that this place is full of friendly people and tons of useful advice - good way to start/enhance your riding career :)

:rockon:

thanks ...my father dont want to riding moto by me ... because of this I am sad , in this way I can consolation mine ...

:welcome: Enjoy and ride safe.

If it's available take a Motorcycle Safety Class. When you get your bike, get to know it inside and out, take it easy for the first couple of months and get a feel for it. Ride with other people, preferably safe and experienced. When you feel like your ready to tear up the road look for a track day with some instruction. If thats not an option, take some experienced, safe friends, find a relatively deserted stretch of twisty road and practice, practice, practice.

Oh yeah, have fun :D

are you Turk ? because tarkan is turkish name ... I am some understand you , sorry ... but I can understand that you give me good advices ... thanks ...

hey friends , do you understand my horrible english ?

Last edited:

goker

------------
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
yes , we can give driver license in 17 years old ... and I gave one ... but car license in 18 ... , and here is too easy that giving a license , it is not good ... because some people who dont know ride moto can give ...

I guess rules did change.

are you Turk ? because tarkan is turkish name ... I am some understand you , sorry ... but I can understand that you give me good advices ... thanks ...

No, I do not think he is.

made_in_izmir

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi again , been a long time : ) first I have been a member here when I was 17 . I saw an email about here and wanted to visit : )

Salaam Alaikum

made_in_izmir

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome back. What is new? You are an adult now, are you attending university? Working? Are you riding now?

Thanks . Yeah I'm at university : ) at the same time working at two different companies . No I had no time a bike . That was a dream for me , still the same . My family was against me ride to moto . I didnt want to hurt them . Therefore gave up . I have a car : ) maybe one day I will buy a moto but I think this will be after along time if I'm not still married and havent children .