high speed front end shudder

pooty

Reaction score
Visit site
hello, i am the fng.
i have searched the subject several different ways and have come up with nothing. and hope i have this in the right section. got a 2006 with 1300 miles. rode it before i purchased it but didnt take the rpm's up. but after i did took it up and the front end started shuddering so i shut it down. havnt tried it again yet. thought i would get y'alls opinion first.
thanks in advance

ecurb

Reaction score
Visit site
Too dangerous a subject to guess about. Take it to the shop and have them check it out. It may be just a wheel balance issue, but since you don't know the entire history of hte bike, there may be something else going on.

Good luck with it.

trailblazer87

Curve Hound
Reaction score
Visit site
Check your front tire out. If it is cupping in the tread then there is the problem. It could also be out of balance as well. My bike had the same problem and the front tire was cupped out pretty bad. A new tire fixed teh problem right up. :thumbup:

pooty

Reaction score
Visit site
thanks for the welcome and the replys. to the shop it will go. great forum by the way.

pooty

Reaction score
Visit site
alright back from the shop and all fixed. all it needed was a new tire. took it out and went past the previous mph with no problem at all, before i even knew it. runs like a sewing machine.
thanks to all who replied.