hi

That's really odd that magseal was using barrtrice in his name...

reiobard and jstein, Killer is the FZ6 moderator on SBN...I was just kidding.

Well, I just did an IP check on them and they use a different IP, so he must have been using barrtrice just for the infamous name :)

Magseal was banned for talking smack to mods, why was he banned here? Here is his moderator application if you want a good laugh:

00ih7.png

So anyways, HAY GUYZ!!!:Sport:
Mr Noodle,
What ya riding?

welcome aboard!!!:D
I don't think I was on the "other forum" long enough to meet you.

Lol what? So his name was barrtrice on this forum? Since when?

There is a guy on SBN named barrtrice and he is an absolute retard. Everyone already hates him because of his stupidity, and he is constantly teetering on the edge of me banning him even though he technically does nothing wrong.

I bet that is him. I know you can change your IP address, so that doesn't really mean anything (having a different IP). I would ban him just because. :thumbup:

Well, I just did an IP check on them and they use a different IP, so he must have been using barrtrice just for the infamous name :)

So anyways, HAY GUYZ!!!:Sport:

Far too easy to spoof a different IP address and it does sound a lot like him. I know I've said it in the forum there too. No matter how many times you ban him, he'll find another way in. Too easy.

So... Yo Killer! Welcome to the "Other" FZ6 home!

Far too easy to spoof a different IP address and it does sound a lot like him. I know I've said it in the forum there too. No matter how many times you ban him, he'll find another way in. Too easy.

So... Yo Killer! Welcome to the "Other" FZ6 home!

Actually the ISPs that IP lookups from barrtrice and Magseal returned are in two different states.

And thank you sir :)

when i am at work i sometimes sign in through another web site that makes it look like i am in Texas...

I use it to see linked pictures from Photobucket since that is blocked from my work.

Actually the ISPs that IP lookups from barrtrice and Magseal returned are in two different states.

And thank you sir :)

Still easy to do. There are free or pay shell accounts everywhere that one can log into and appear to be someplace they are not. I can post now from my current IP and in the next 60 minutes, post from 7 different states because I do have that capability by virtue of my job. :p Anyone here can do it though with very little effort.

And, you're welcome!

Hey Killer... WELCOME TO THE SITE!!!!:thumbup:

Mag was banned for basically the same reasons Fred banned him at SBN.... Nuff said.......:D

Back