Hi all, new to the forum

mukulu

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone,
Just joined and would like to say hi.
I passed my test in November, and got myself a FZ6 Fazer. Only managed to get a few weeks riding in, before the weather got crappy, and due to the missus refusing to go to work on the back, had to bring the bike in for the winter. Im going to do the 12000 mile service on her (the bike, not the missus), which im looking forward to. Im already getting withdrawal symptoms, and cant wait for the weather to change just that little bit. I've been reading alot of the posts and looks like i'll be on here quite alot.
Cheers

kamao

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome Mukulu! I know what you mean, as soon as there is a break in the ice it will be time to warm up the FZ!

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
A big :welcome: to the forum Mukulu.

I hope the weather sorts itself out in the UK real soon.

Take it easy and wait for the better weather then you'll have a lot of fun on the FZ6 :rockon:

Ryan T

P.P.P.P.P.P
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:

You'll be amazed at all the valuable information you'll be able gleen from this forum. There is a wealth of motorcycle knowledge at your finger tips (search, search, search).

Also, if you can't find it doing a search, just ask the question and you can be rest assured that someone will steer you in the right direction.

I'm itching for Spring to get here to ride.

Take care.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: Mukulu!
You will really enjoy it here! Fun people and you will make lots of friends. Lots of people with great insight and collective experience.

Senior

My brother is Junior
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome along Mukulu !! :D

Don't forget that while the weather is too bad to ride you can be planning and installing all those mods you will undoubtedly be thinking about . . . ;)

I managed to get out last Saturday 2-Jan, so I'm not too stir crazy :eek:

mukulu

Reaction score
Visit site
Cheers Guys (and Girls)
No doubt I'll be asking a few questions, sooner or later. Ive already fitted a Givi rack, and my missus got me a tank bag, from Bags connection, for xmas. Im very pleased with it. Just itching for the chance to get out and use it.
I spent 3 hrs this morning polishing the headers. They were all rusty. I dont think they had been done from new. Quite pleased how well they have come out though. My next job, is the twin headlight mod. Have do a little more reading first.
Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome. I look forward to picking your brains.
:thumbup:

Adirondack Jack

Don't call me " Jun ior&a
Reaction score
Visit site
Greetings from the mountains of New York state. I hope your bad weather is gone quickly. Here we won't fire up the FZ's until May or so of '10. No snow chains. Cheers, mate. :welcome: