Hey guys! Heres my Bike!

kargo

Reaction score
Visit site
I have been lurking these forums for a while now and learning a great deal about the FZ6. I decided on an FZ6 for my first bike, although it is not recommended. I have been riding for about 2 months now and I'm glad I did go with the FZ6, it has more power than I'll ever need but it also has a feeling of control that matches that power.

Heres some pics of it! I'm in the process of turning it into a street fighter but I'm taking it slow as I'm a poor student :( . I did shave the rear fender and have a TCP rear seat cowl on the way. I hope to have it finished by next summer.

img00015200905022006.jpg

img00015200906171601.jpg

img00016200906171602.jpg

img00024200905101526.jpg

n5763504752922760508075.jpg

Just thought I would introduce myself to the FZ6 community! :Sport:

Welcome.

And I think it's cool that you're proud of and honor your heritage.

You look like a very happy and proud owner. Ride safe, post often.

Remember: the most important nut on your entire bike is the one holding the throttle!

:welcome:

Great looking bike, I'll be lookin for ya on the road. Should be easy to spot, especially with that helmet! If you see another red fizzer, could be me!

:welcome: Kargo! Nice bike! Have fun riding and post often. :welcome:

just out of curiosity why take a bike in such good shape and turn it into a street fighter?

There is just something about the concept of a naked sport bike that gets me so excited haha. I'm going to get clipons to give a more agressive riding style and am looking for some kind of "mean" looking multi headlight type ferring. Ill throw a scoop on the bottom and am considering the laser quad pipes.

Nice ride...She's a beaut....:thumbup:

ps...maybe before the headlight,scoop,and pipes you should consider frame sliders....but I'm sure you already knew that lurker...:p

Last edited:
Welcome to the club....:welcome:
I see your buddy have CB919....buddy of mine has CB599 and we ve been riding together...good match up...:thumbup:

Nice bike congrats and :welcome: Keep us updated with the work you do and dont forget the pics...We are picture whores on this site:thumbup::rockon::rockon:

just out of curiosity why take a bike in such good shape and turn it into a street fighter?

Yeah, why not wait until you lay the bike down and destroy the fairings, and then decide it will be cheaper just to turn it into a streetfighter? :rolleyes:

Seriously, some people just do it because they like the look better, not because it's a cheaper way to fix a damaged bike...

Back