Hey all you all you South Aussie FZ6 riders, who's interested in getting together for a ride?

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, just got back from Ozzieboy's & my \\\\\"Night Ride\\\\\".......just call us the \\\\\"Knight Riders\\\\\" .....(wish there was a smiley for throwing up right now...that was a corny line!) :spank:

:eyebrow: :shakehead: :spank: worst line in the whole forum......Soooo which 1 of you is the HOFF anyway :thumbup:..... Wicked pic's for a spur of the moment ride :D loving the one on the train station(toot toot) :D , whats the story behind the tree ?

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:Soooo which 1 of you is the HOFF anyway :thumbup:..... Wicked pic's for a spur of the moment ride :D loving the one on the train station(toot toot) :D , whats the story behind the tree ?

For that attachment... You need :ban:

That is wrong... ON SO MANY LEVELS. And here I was thinking you were an alright bloke...lmao :spank: :Flip:

Also, (about the tree), I think that's down at Glenelg... god, my memory sucks... May be the oldest tree down this way or something???
http://www.slv.vic.gov.au/pictoria/a/1/7/doc/a17185.shtml

:)

Last edited:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:eyebrow: :shakehead: :spank: worst line in the whole forum......Soooo which 1 of you is the HOFF anyway :thumbup:..... Wicked pic's for a spur of the moment ride :D loving the one on the train station(toot toot) :D , whats the story behind the tree ?

For that attachment... You need :ban:

That is wrong... ON SO MANY LEVELS. And here I was thinking you were an alright bloke...lmao

Also, (about the tree), I think that's down at Glenelg... god, my memory sucks... May be the oldest tree down this way or something???
The \\"Old Gum Tree\\" at Glenelg, South Australia, where the colony was proclaimed on December 28th 1836 picture by by Rudd, Charles

Man, i should moderate that post with the Hoff, just cause it is so W.R.O.N.G., but hey, it's a free world........Hump's, you need a therapist!!!! :spank:

As for the tree, here's a picture of the plaque that goes with it.

View attachment 10783

:thumbup:

Last edited:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Awwww come on fella's , dont be to harsh on me....Only because i know you's laughed at just like i did :D .... I know its just plain wrong , but Wolf you made the "Knight Rider" claim :thumbup:...... As for therapy , welllll yeah maybe i do..."Has anybody got a couch"? :rof:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
For my part I think this describes best what is wrong with that knight rider comment.

:rof: :rof: :rof: Now that is WRONG , now Wolf if you move the bookshelf over there and i put the bar fridge in the the corner , stumbles you move the pool table that way a bit we should get that therapy couch in here :thumbup: :D...... We have to nip this in the bud before it becomes a HOFF :hijack:

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:rof: :rof: :rof: Now that is WRONG , now Wolf if you move the bookshelf over there and i put the bar fridge in the the corner , stumbles you move the pool table that way a bit we should get that therapy couch in here :thumbup: :D...... We have to nip this in the bud before it becomes a HOFF :hijack:

Ok, done deal. I'm getting :scared: to open this thread... :rof:

:D

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Woohoo. Rang MaxiMoto this morning, he's going to fit a Michy Pilot Power to the front of my bike, $190 fitted. Sweet. Just heading down there now.

Gotta get a new Xena Disc-lock too, my old one just decided to cark it.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Woohoo. Rang MaxiMoto this morning, he's going to fit a Michy Pilot Power to the front of my bike, $190 fitted. Sweet. Just heading down there now.

Gotta get a new Xena Disc-lock too, my old one just decided to cark it.

You wont be dissapointed Dave, the difference will be night & day...got my Pilot Power 2ct fitted to the front yesterday....have not had a chance to go for a ride just yet though...

Who wants to come riding on Sunday?????

:D:D:D

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You wont be dissapointed Dave, the difference will be night & day...got my Pilot Power 2ct fitted to the front yesterday....have not had a chance to go for a ride just yet though...

Who wants to come riding on Sunday?????

:D:D:D

Already happy :thumbup:
Stephen and Henrik are great. Stephen just kept chatting away while Henrik fitted it. Great deal too, $190 fitted, got a new Xena lock ($59) for $55, then saw some "CatCrap" on the counter, grabbed a pot of that to see if it works... not there'll be much rain around now... but just in case.

(CatCrap is an anti-fog stuff you put on your visor... Steve said it works heaps better than Rain-X).

No can do for the ride on Sunday though, got the kids Xmas party at work then sleepy time for me. Good news is, I have 3.5 days work left, then on holidays until 14th Jan :rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Already happy :thumbup:
Stephen and Henrik are great. Stephen just kept chatting away while Henrik fitted it. Great deal too, $190 fitted, got a new Xena lock ($59) for $55, then saw some \"CatCrap\" on the counter, grabbed a pot of that to see if it works... not there'll be much rain around now... but just in case.

(CatCrap is an anti-fog stuff you put on your visor... Steve said it works heaps better than Rain-X).

No can do for the ride on Sunday though, got the kids Xmas party at work then sleepy time for me. Good news is, I have 3.5 days work left, then on holidays until 14th Jan :rockon:

Well if your going on Holidays....surely you will have time to go for a couple of decent rides....especially with that lovely new tyre!

fazer513

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wolfman,
Ian from Mildura. You and the crew certainly are busy. I'm quite envious of the great roads you get to play on over there. Speaking of which I'm visiting the motor museum at Birdwood this Sunday. Coming in via Murray Bridge and leaving through Angaston.
Any suggestions on a good (more entertaining) way from Birdwood to Angaston?

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

+1 for the catcrap :thumbup: , that stuff is awesome i picked up another pot myself yesterday :D.... Came in real handy this evening as ive just got back from a 2 hour ride in the rain :rockon: , i love wet riding.......:eek:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wolfman,
Ian from Mildura. You and the crew certainly are busy. I'm quite envious of the great roads you get to play on over there. Speaking of which I'm visiting the motor museum at Birdwood this Sunday. Coming in via Murray Bridge and leaving through Angaston.
Any suggestions on a good (more entertaining) way from Birdwood to Angaston?

We will be out that way on Sunday...we could meet you at Birdwood, and you could come for a bit of a blat with us?....the more the merrier.

As for a better way from Birdwood to Angaston, there is only really one way, and it aint that great....it's at the boring end of the Adelide Hills..where they start to flatten out! :eek:

Ozzieboy(Mike) could find a winding road in the middle of the desert! He might have some other idea's.....Mike????

What you really need to do is get to Birdwood, and then use that as a kick off point for some of the great roads nearby.....Lobethal Road, Cuddly Creek Road, Greenhill Road, and Palmer Road ( a bit further out towards Murray Bridge...but well worth it!)

If you are interested in catching up Sunday to meet us, and maybe even go for a blat, PM me, and we will pull it together.