Help! TCP cowl painted in Dayton oh?

thecariboumoose

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys I recently acquired a black TCP seat cowl, which I am stoked about, but I need it body matched to my 2008 Cobalt Blue FZ6, so i hoped on the bike ad drove around to some collision repair shops to get some quotes:
$150
$180
$225
$300

Geepers, the thing only measures 13 x 15 ", SO i am looking for some help or advice on where to go, Im located in Dayton OH, 45459. If any of you work in an auto shop or have excess to a paint booth, im more then willing to pay, just trying to get some cheaper quotes!

Thanks guys
Ben

seems like the smaller the part the more $$$ it cost, I got a quote of $100 for a belly pan but they still gotta see how hard it's gonna be to match the paint, so the $300 seems very high to me.

Good paint cost money, the time difference between painting a fender and a side of a car is really not much difference at all, the painter applies the paint then on a small item like that has to wait for the paint to flash off to put the next layer on, so the painter and his booth can be tied up for 2 hours on a little item like that. Minimum paint quantities to mix up also. The real reason larger stuff cost more is not the painting it's the prep and post polishing.

Back