hello from croatia

kiki_bandit

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello, everybody. I am Kiki from Rijeka, Croatia, proud owner of '04 Fazer. Found this site after looking for solution on a big problem I am having. Anyways, looking forward to meet you, guys(and gals,too ;-) ).

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
A big :welcome: to the forum. You can find lots of good info here, the search button is your friend :thumbup: If you can't find it just post your problem on the forum and I'm sure one of our awesome members will try to help out :rockon:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello, everybody. I am Kiki from Rijeka, Croatia, proud owner of '04 Fazer. Found this site after looking for solution on a big problem I am having. Anyways, looking forward to meet you, guys(and gals,too ;-) ).
Welcome to the site,
Did you fix your "Big problem"?

Neil

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the site,
Did you fix your "Big problem"?

Neil

Yasko

Reaction score
Visit site

Rijeka, Croatia in the house....

:welcome: from Texas:cheer: