hello from croatia

kiki_bandit

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello, everybody. I am Kiki from Rijeka, Croatia, proud owner of '04 Fazer. Found this site after looking for solution on a big problem I am having. Anyways, looking forward to meet you, guys(and gals,too ;-) ).

A big :welcome: to the forum. You can find lots of good info here, the search button is your friend :thumbup: If you can't find it just post your problem on the forum and I'm sure one of our awesome members will try to help out :rockon:

Hello, everybody. I am Kiki from Rijeka, Croatia, proud owner of '04 Fazer. Found this site after looking for solution on a big problem I am having. Anyways, looking forward to meet you, guys(and gals,too ;-) ).
Welcome to the site,
Did you fix your "Big problem"?

Neil

Welcome to the site,
Did you fix your "Big problem"?

Neil

Rijeka, Croatia in the house....

:welcome: from Texas:cheer:

Back