Hellgate's Corbin seat on the Wolfbike!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok folks, When i got home from my trip to Phillip Island for the World Superbikes the other day, i was extremely happy to find that the Corbin seat i bought from Hellgate recently had arrived...

Hasve not had a chance to get it on the bike till now, as the bike was well trashed from the ride to PI, and needed a real decent "tub up' to get her back to the state i like to keep her in...prostine!

Well i have done the wash, and taken the beast for a bit of a spin, and initial impressions are that , whilst the seat is a tad firmer than the OEM seat, it does a better job of cupping your butt into a comfortable riding position, as well as being a bit lower.

A full ride impression will have to wait till i get time to go for a decent ride, but for now, i like it, and i definitelty think it looks better.

By the way, you can also see the new rear Sprocket and chain i put on the bike...520 conversion (-2 front, +1 rear) love the blingy gold rear sprocket, and the EK Quadra x-ring chain...has transformed my bike in the lower rev ranges...and got rid of any snatchiness from a closed throttle!

Anyway, as usual, here are a few pics, showing the new seat!

View attachment 13696

View attachment 13697

View attachment 13698

View attachment 13699

View attachment 13700

:rockon:

Every time I see a post on Corbin seats I want one even more. Oh, to win the lotto! hehe :)

Wolf, the bike looks better every pic you post. The gold sprocket is a nice touch. And if I haven't said it already, your belly pan is sexah!

:thumbup:

Looks fantastic mate,damn shame you didn't have it for PI.

would of been nice...but as it was, my stock seat wasn't too bad...for either me or the magical mystery pillion...best part about the corbin seat so far is that as I have short legs...and sometimes struggle to get decent purchase ok the ground on sloped surfaces when pushing bike around, the Corbin is lower and let's me get both feet flat on the ground at a stop. :thumbup:

This is the first time I've seen your bike Wolfman. Very nice!! :rockon:

The seat definitely looks better than the stock. I look forward to your posts about a longer ride with it.

This is the first time I've seen your bike Wolfman. Very nice!! :rockon:

The seat definitely looks better than the stock. I look forward to your posts about a longer ride with it.

will be doing a 500km trip next weekend...that should give me a pretty good chance to test it properly. :thumbup:

How much you want for them ????

Won't be selling them...they have a 90 day refund policy...will get full purchase price back...sorry humps...anyway with my recent experiences with sending stuff interstate...I ain't game to sell anything to anyone that lives on oz that is not on Adelaide!

Won't be selling them...they have a 90 day refund policy...will get full purchase price back...sorry humps...anyway with my recent experiences with sending stuff interstate...I ain't game to sell anything to anyone that lives on oz that is not on Adelaide!

No worries there is no harm in asking :thumbup: , i tried them at the bike expo and thought they were great , should have bought them then because they were only $160

No worries there is no harm in asking :thumbup: , i tried them at the bike expo and thought they were great , should have bought them then because they were only $160

that's what I paid. They bounce you out of your seat when you hit a bump!

would of been nice...but as it was, my stock seat wasn't too bad...for either me or the magical mystery pillion...best part about the corbin seat so far is that as I have short legs...and sometimes struggle to get decent purchase ok the ground on sloped surfaces when pushing bike around, the Corbin is lower and let's me get both feet flat on the ground at a stop. :thumbup:

Based on that I'm going to get one ,I suffer from short ass syndrome as well;) feet hardly ever touch the ground ..I hate traffic lights:spank:

Based on that I'm going to get one ,I suffer from short ass syndrome as well;) feet hardly ever touch the ground ..I hate traffic lights:spank:

the other advantage is that it seperates the pillion from you a bit more as well, due to a more exagerated step between the front and rear of the seat... No more crushed goolies on downhill runs! :eek:

as always... Nice bike, it is always a pleasure to see what else you can find to mod on that bike.

LOL! I am running out of things to mod! Would still like a seat cowl...but they are just about inpossible to get for the FZ6 in oz! Apart from the lame looking OEM number...which is stupidly expensive as well...oh for a TCP seat cowl!:(

Back