Happy St. Patricks Day!!! Lá Fhéile Pádraig!!!

Scorphonic

No Man is an Ireland.
Reaction score
Visit site
Its that time of year again when the Irish, and Irish at heart, go wild and have a bit of drink and fun during lent! :D

Lest we not forget St. Patrick and the work he did to bring Christianity to the little old island of Ireland, thank god we kidnapped him from the English back in the fifth century, otherwise we'd still have loads of snakes squirming about our plush green fields! :D :BLAA:

Happy St. Patrick's day to all the Irish (and those Irish at heart) in all the corners of the world on this day! :)

gif_87.gif

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Happy Paddy's Day,
I a going to bring the kids to the village parade later (our first).

Cheers
Nelly

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
its the one night a year that there will be no fly tipping (illegal dumping), diesel tanks being drained and company vans being stolen :spank:

however casualty (the ER in US) will be very busy tonight no doubt :BLAA:

Have2BeFree

It's My Bike!
Reaction score
Visit site
I have corned beef and cabbage cooking in the crockpot - can't wait to get home for dinner! :)

Happy St. Patricks Day everyone!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I have corned beef and cabbage cooking in the crockpot - can't wait to get home for dinner! :)

Happy St. Patricks Day everyone!

What time? Lisa and I will be there with bells on, I mean like Bell Bottoms. We're old hippies ya know!!

Happy St. Patty's Day All!

Scorphonic

No Man is an Ireland.
Reaction score
Visit site
What time? Lisa and I will be there with bells on, I mean like Bell Bottoms. We're old hippies ya know!!

Happy St. Patty's Day All!

Another post out of interest....

I've asked a company this before but never got a reply, why do people call it Patty? (that's a girls name!) :D

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Why corned beef? I can understand cabbage and some good hearty bacon but is this beef dish considered an Irish dish in the USA? Quite interesting! :)

Actually it is in our Irish American families. My wife's and my family make it the same way. My family actually started as American Indians here till they met up with some very cool Scotts that came over with some Galloway Hefers. Then they continued to mix it up with everyone else.

Seeing as how far some of our families go back maybe we should through a little dirt in with our CB&C!

All I can really tell you is my family has welcomed all and I'm so multi-ethnic it's hard to keep the big party that's going on inside me at bay! :rof:

So "Happy Saint Patricks Day!"

Big Love to All!
That's how we roll!!:BLAA::D