Happy St Patricks Day.....

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
To all the Irish forum members, or even just the members like me who love Guinness :iconbeer:, have a great St Patricks Day.

BTW, it, hopefully, will be a day for us Welsh to cheer as well - 2012 Grand Slam and Six Nations title holders to go with the Triple Crown? :cheer::cheer:

tejkowskit

Gold Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Happy St. Paddy's day everybody and pog ma thain! :BLAA:

And watch out for the drunken cagers!

Last edited:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Were waiting to go to the local parade,
So far today we have had, Thunder storms x 2, Hale stones and rain like I haven't seen in a while.
Will sit out the weather to see what happens?

Nelly

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Happy Saint Patrick's Day All!!

leprechaun2.gif

zackeeboy

Reaction score
Visit site
Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! Gorgeous day here so avoiding all the drunken disasters waiting to happen and taking the bike out into the back roads to enjoy the weather. Stay safe and enjoy!

D

Dave.TX

I yoosta not care about SPD until later in life when my family heritage became a little more important. My great grandfather emigrated from Scotland (born in Dundee, 1880) to Canada and then to the U.S.A. I'm well aware he isn't Irish. My family is mostly made of English with some Scot (obviously) and an Irishman here and there.

Went to Opal Divine's in north Austin last year with some friends, had a great time, and will do it again this evening. They have good food, great beer (mmmmm, Guinness) and Irish music via live bands. It's a lot more adult-oriented as it's not downtown Austin so more sedate. I could wear a kilt but they're Scottish, not Irish. My buddy wore his last year so I'm thinking it couldn't hurt. He's the one that is mostly of Irish descent and has visited there a couple of times.

And yes, happy St. Patrick's Day!

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm mostly Irish and German,and I made my tattoo with that in mind.. :BLAA: I'm Permanantly Pinch Proof !! :rockon: :rockon: I will twist a plug out of you right back!! LOL

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well I just found something green and furry in the fridge, does that count :justkidding:

Hope you all had a great St Pats day :rockon:

:iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer: