Happy Birthday - Wolfman

JayJay

Reaction score
www.maverickrenegades.com
Happy Birthday dude!

I know you didnt want anyone to post anything but eh.

The wolf turn one year older on Wednesday! Sorry for the delay in posting but I have been crook as a dog.

Hopefully I will not be sick next year and actually be able to help celebrate it properly. :rockon:

Have2BeFree

It's My Bike!
Reaction score
Visit site
Happy Belated Birthday! Since it was on a Wednesday that means this is your "birthday weekend" to celebrate! :thumbup:

wolfc70

R is for Rust Coloration
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Happy Birthday!:cheer::cheer: Since it is Friday here, I will have a few :iconbeer::iconbeer: in your name tonight!! Have a good one!

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Happy birthday for back then, i knew it was coming up but didnt know when. Wish could have been at celabration but had to get new job.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey thanks for the Birthday wishes people...it certainly was a big one....

Was invited to a Corporate function at the Horse Races on Wednesday, which started with Beer for Breakfast in the Limo, for the 1.5 hour drive to the race track, then 5 hours of free beer at the track, followed by more beer in the Limo on the way home, followed by work (DJ), which included more beer, then i had Birthday drinks after i finished work till 2am, were i started drinking Black Russians.

Then after that we started drinking Bacardi 151....it all finished in a blur at 8am on Thursday Morning in the morning....when i woke up on a friends couch....

I "lost" large parts of the last 4 hours of the night - morning!

So my Birthday, which was actually Thursday was pretty quiet! i was a basket case....have not drunk like that for about 5 years....yes, the hangover was epic! Nasty!

No i didnt drive or ride through any of it, and yes there are incriminating photo's on facebook...oh the shame!

:shakehead:

Anyway, thanks again for the well wishes folks.

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I tried to look at your Facebook page before......it wouldn't let me! :spank:

Black Russians!!! (last time I drank those, I went amnesiac!)

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-28jAoTPFw]YouTube - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! :d Most funny birthday song ever! :D By The Arrogant Worms![/ame] HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMIE!! :rockon: :D

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey thanks for the Birthday wishes people...it certainly was a big one....

Was invited to a Corporate function at the Horse Races on Wednesday, which started with Beer for Breakfast in the Limo, for the 1.5 hour drive to the race track, then 5 hours of free beer at the track, followed by more beer in the Limo on the way home, followed by work (DJ), which included more beer, then i had Birthday drinks after i finished work till 2am, were i started drinking Black Russians.

Then after that we started drinking Bacardi 151....it all finished in a blur at 8am on Thursday Morning in the morning....when i woke up on a friends couch....

I "lost" large parts of the last 4 hours of the night - morning!

So my Birthday, which was actually Thursday was pretty quiet! i was a basket case....have not drunk like that for about 5 years....yes, the hangover was epic! Nasty!

No i didnt drive or ride through any of it, and yes there are incriminating photo's on facebook...oh the shame!

:shakehead:

Anyway, thanks again for the well wishes folks.

Yes Jamie, looked like you had a blast!! Happy late birthday hun! Hope the hangover was worth it!