Happy Birthday - Wolfman

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Awww c'mon, you know there was a better picture then that... You know...the back view??! :spank::spank:

Lol! The plumbers crack, as it is affectionately known...yes, that ones a ripper! not in here though! it was enough of a shock to see it on Facebook!

:eek:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Happy Birthday Jamie! What are you, 19 this year? Well at least you act like 19. :spank:

W

wrightme43

Happy birthday to you man. In honor

A guide to Australia and Australian English...........

1. The bigger the hat, the smaller the farm.

2. The shorter the nickname, the more they like you.

3. Whether it's the opening of Parliament, or the launch of a new art gallery, there is no Australian event that cannot be improved by a sausage sizzle.

4. If the guy next to you is swearing like a wharfie he's probably a media billionaire. Or on the other hand, he may be a wharfie.

5. There is no food that cannot be improved by the application of tomato sauce.

6. On the beach, all Australians hide their keys and wallets by placing them inside their sandshoes. No thief has ever worked this out.

7. Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the plastic milk crate.

8. All our best heroes are losers.

9. The alpha male in any group is he who takes the barbecue tongs from the hands of the host and blithely begins turning the snags.

10. It's not summer until the steering wheel is too hot to hold.

11. A thong is not a piece of scanty swimwear, as in the rest of the World, but a fine example of Australian footwear. A group of sheilas wearing black rubber thongs may not be as exciting as you had hoped.

12. It is proper to refer to your best friend as "a total bastard". By contrast, your worst enemy is "a bit of a bastard".

13. Historians believe the widespread use of the word "mate" can be traced to the harsh conditions on the Australian frontier in the 1890s, and the development of a code of mutual aid, or "mateship". Alternatively, Australians may just be really hopeless with names.

14. The wise man will choose a partner who is more attractive than himself.............to mosquitoes.

15. If it can't be fixed with pantyhose and fencing wire, it's not worth fixing.

16. The most popular and widely praised family in any street is the one that has the swimming pool.

17. It's considered better to be down on your luck than up yourself.
18. The phrase "we've got a great lifestyle" means everyone in the family drinks too much.
19. If invited to a party, you should take cheap red wine and then spend all night drinking the host's beer. (Don't worry, he'll have catered for it).

20. If there is any sort of free event or party within a hundred kilometres, you'd be a mug not to go.

21. The phrase "a simple picnic" is not known. You should take everything you own. If you don't need to make three trips back to the car, you're not trying.

22. Unless ethnic or a Pom, you are not permitted to sit down in your front yard, or on your front porch. Pottering about, gardening or leaning on the fence is acceptable. Just don't sit. That's what backyards are for.

23. The tarred road always ends just after the house of the local mayor.

24. On picnics, the Esky is always too small, creating a food versus grog battle that can only ever be resolved by leaving the salad at home.

25. When on a country holiday, the neon sign advertising the motel's pool will always be slightly larger than the pool itself.

26. The men are tough, but the women are tougher.

27. The chief test of manhood is one's ability to install a beach umbrella in high winds.

28. There comes a time in every Australian's life when he/she realises that the Aerogard is worse than the flies.

29. And, finally, don't let the tourist books fool you. No-one EVER says "cobber" to anyone ... EVER!

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Lol! The plumbers crack, as it is affectionately known...yes, that ones a ripper! not in here though! it was enough of a shock to see it on Facebook!

:eek:

THAT one was a shock? And the one with your face between........and your tongue...... well, I'll leave it at that :rof: Trashy Flashies

JayJay

Reaction score
www.maverickrenegades.com
Happy birthday to you man. In honor

A guide to Australia and Australian English...........

1. The bigger the hat, the smaller the farm.

2. The shorter the nickname, the more they like you.

3. Whether it's the opening of Parliament, or the launch of a new art gallery, there is no Australian event that cannot be improved by a sausage sizzle.

4. If the guy next to you is swearing like a wharfie he's probably a media billionaire. Or on the other hand, he may be a wharfie.

5. There is no food that cannot be improved by the application of tomato sauce.

6. On the beach, all Australians hide their keys and wallets by placing them inside their sandshoes. No thief has ever worked this out.

7. Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the plastic milk crate.

8. All our best heroes are losers.

9. The alpha male in any group is he who takes the barbecue tongs from the hands of the host and blithely begins turning the snags.

10. It's not summer until the steering wheel is too hot to hold.

11. A thong is not a piece of scanty swimwear, as in the rest of the World, but a fine example of Australian footwear. A group of sheilas wearing black rubber thongs may not be as exciting as you had hoped.

12. It is proper to refer to your best friend as "a total bastard". By contrast, your worst enemy is "a bit of a bastard".

13. Historians believe the widespread use of the word "mate" can be traced to the harsh conditions on the Australian frontier in the 1890s, and the development of a code of mutual aid, or "mateship". Alternatively, Australians may just be really hopeless with names.

14. The wise man will choose a partner who is more attractive than himself.............to mosquitoes.

15. If it can't be fixed with pantyhose and fencing wire, it's not worth fixing.

16. The most popular and widely praised family in any street is the one that has the swimming pool.

17. It's considered better to be down on your luck than up yourself.
18. The phrase "we've got a great lifestyle" means everyone in the family drinks too much.
19. If invited to a party, you should take cheap red wine and then spend all night drinking the host's beer. (Don't worry, he'll have catered for it).

20. If there is any sort of free event or party within a hundred kilometres, you'd be a mug not to go.

21. The phrase "a simple picnic" is not known. You should take everything you own. If you don't need to make three trips back to the car, you're not trying.

22. Unless ethnic or a Pom, you are not permitted to sit down in your front yard, or on your front porch. Pottering about, gardening or leaning on the fence is acceptable. Just don't sit. That's what backyards are for.

23. The tarred road always ends just after the house of the local mayor.

24. On picnics, the Esky is always too small, creating a food versus grog battle that can only ever be resolved by leaving the salad at home.

25. When on a country holiday, the neon sign advertising the motel's pool will always be slightly larger than the pool itself.

26. The men are tough, but the women are tougher.

27. The chief test of manhood is one's ability to install a beach umbrella in high winds.

28. There comes a time in every Australian's life when he/she realises that the Aerogard is worse than the flies.

29. And, finally, don't let the tourist books fool you. No-one EVER says "cobber" to anyone ... EVER!

1. Yes but its a bloody big hat!

2. JJ is short

3. Anyone that thinks different is an idiot

4. Or a motorcyclist

5. Tomato Sauce or beer

6. Lets face it if we put em anywhere else we will have tons of sand to sift through to find the dammed keys!

7. Every household should have one.

8. All the US heros are loosers...yes I think your right

9. He is also the first one to climb a tree at some point and then pass out from sheer tiredness of drinking beer.

10. Its not summer until you cant sit on those vinal seats in your XD falcon.

11. Thongs are the most handy thing you can own. You can hammer stuff with them, you can throw one at a pestering cat with an insane amount of accuracy, slap people with sunburn with them and they make the best motorbike riding footwear.

12. My best friend is a complete prick actually. My enemie is a total C*&T.

13. Absolutely terrible with names.

14. Indeed the wife gets attacked regularly.

15. Not true. The three tools we use are: Gaffa Tape, WD40 and a hammer. If it moves and it shouldnt, use the gaffa tape. If it dont move and it should, use the WD40. For anything else use the hammer. If they dont fix it you have an electrical problem.

16. Actually their more likely to be the most despised and not praised.

17. Nothing worse than being in a position with your head up your ass.

18. No one drinks to much ever. but indeed we have a great lifestyle.

19. Usually with a keg.

20. Nah I prefer to stay away from wankers.

21. WTF is a picnic? Do you mean BBQs?

22. I enjoy sitting in the front yard drinking, admiring the bike and laughing at the neighbours as they work in their gardens!

23. In the rural areas yeah seen this alot.

24. Again with these picnics! we are not bears and dont go to these picnics.

25. When on a country holiday the act of camping does not involve a motel.

26. The women are not tougher. They just yell louder and keep grundges longer.

27. No. The test is to carry an esky, fishing rod, deck chair and an opened beer to your fishing spot accross a jagged rocky piece of coastline whilst wearing thongs and not spilling the beer.

28. You havent seen the size of these horse flys then.

29. I regulary use the term cobber. "hows it going cobber, buddy, pal, ole mate of mine? Say that 3 times quickly.

Last edited:

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
15. Not true. The three tools we use are: Gaffa Tape, WD40 and a hammer. If it moves and it shouldnt, use the gaffa tape. If it dont move and it should, use the WD40. For anything else use the hammer. If they dont fix it you have an electrical problem.

:rof:This one cracked me up! Perfect comebacks JJ

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Birthdays? Bah Humbug! That'll learn ya...lol. Only three words you have to learn.:D

Happy birthday for Thursday mate. Hope your day at the races was good.:thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Happy Birthday Jamie! What are you, 19 this year? Well at least you act like 19. :spank:

Lol....my maturity level is 15-19 according to Facebook! I personally think you are as young as the Women you feel....which places me somewhere in my mid twenties right now....dunno it does change regularly! :Flip:

Dunny

Hit the road jack
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
WTF. Hey man I log on its Saturday night and had a good night with my mate Jim (Beam). I find out it was wednesday how come I have missed it.

Anyway man belated happy BD hope you had a good one.

Daryl