Happy Birthday Shreveport1

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Another Birthday, this time, it's Sheveports turn.

Hope you have a great day, and as you throw a few :iconbeer: :iconbeer: :iconbeer: down for AJ, have a couple more for yourself :thumbup:

2afamwh.jpg

:rockon: :rockon:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Happy birthday my hard rockin' mate , its a tad early now but i'll raise a cold Rum to you later :thumbup:
it's still the 23rd here so I guess I'm startin early!LOL the wife is taking me out to shoot pool and sing karaoke tonight!!!!:rockon::D

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Another Birthday, this time, it's Sheveports turn.

Hope you have a great day, and as you throw a few :iconbeer: :iconbeer: :iconbeer: down for AJ, have a couple more for yourself :thumbup:

2afamwh.jpg

:rockon: :rockon:
Thankyou,Stumbles!!! I will deffinitly be sure to drink enough for AJ,You,Hump,and myself!!!:D:rockon:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Happy Birthday!

Love these cause I get more :iconbeer: :iconbeer: :iconbeer: :iconbeer: :iconbeer: tonight!

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thankyou everyone!! I did'nt get to play pool or sing karaoke last night.it was pool league night so my wife took me to our local seafood shack and I got 5lbs of boiled crawfish and a pound of boiled jumbo shrimp and I ate it ALL!!!then my boss bbq ,ed burgers for me today and Nan our office grandmother backed me a birthday cake!!!!:D my freind Dirk came over for lunch on his bike and ate with us then he called about 20mins after he left and told me he had gotten backed over by a truck on his bike!!!I said man that's not funny(because I got backed over by a van a month ago)BUT HE WAS SERIOUS!!!He's okay though!!:DHe said he saw the reverse lights come on and all he could think was Donny oh crap!!he tried to get up on the sidewalk and the guy clipped his leg and knocked the blinker off his bike.P.S. i went by the house I grew up in since I was on that side of town checking on Dirk.

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Happy Birthday Shreevy! Don't stop celebrating!:rockon::cheer::rockon::cheer:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Happy Birthday Shreevy! Don't stop celebrating!:rockon::cheer::rockon::cheer:
LOL I'm not even close too slowing down yet tommorow is my party!!! Whew Hooo!!!!:D and my best freind Brett who was kind enough to put up our freind Jeff in his home for a couple of weeks .(so he could find an apartment after his wife kicked him out for cheating)are going to have a boxing match!!!! Brett bought 16oz gloves wraps and mouth peices.because Jeff brought over a freind to Brett's house and then had the audasity to claim he could beat Brett in a boxing match!!!LOL this is going to be a classic!!! Brett is 5'10" 245lbs of solid muscle 45 years old.Jeff is 37years old 5'9" 215lbs of cookie dough!!! LOL I don't think it will make a minute before I have to stop it!:D (I tried to talk them out of it but Brett feels direspected freinds don't challenge freinds)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Dunno how i missed this, but Happy Birthday buddy.....am guessing your celebrating it about now, with a few Bevvies, hope your head dont hurt too much when your done...and thanks for all the support with "Pinky".

Bottoms up!

:cheer::cheer: