Hairbrain Scheme #763

:sinister: :sinister: :sinister: :sinister: :sinister:

FZ1 rulez teh wurld!

:sinister: :sinister: :sinister: :sinister: :sinister:

congrats on the upgrade! i read your other thread about it, and i'm glad to hear that you made the decision :)
enjoy your new ride!

Take heart Norm. It took a full six months in the doghouse for my wife to get over it when I bought the Fizzer. Two years to get her on the back of it. If I ever get and FZ1, it'll probably be red for the sole reason that she'd never even notice the change. The seat seems different? Oh, yeah, that's just a mod. ;)

As far as the expense goes, someone else commented about having "the best of something". I've been a car guy all my life. I lust after Porsches, Ferraris, Vipers, Vettes, Audi S5, even Nissan Zs! All but the Z are pretty much permanently out of my price range. But bikes? Dude, you got one of the best bikes out there and it cost ya 4 grand. Try that in the car world! I'm savin' my pennies to join you.

Thank you very much. That's a very good way to look at it. I think my wife is good for 6 months of pissedoffedness as well.:spank:

I caught Hell for a year over my FZ6,and like you I paid cash for it.did'nt matter to the wife.

Been there. And I'm there again.

Norm, awesome news! I'm so glad you love the bike! Whew! So glad I did not let you down! ;)

She'll be OK with it after a while... Have her call my wife and she'll get a new outlook on the situation. :D

Eric, my man, it's never a good idea to let a disgruntled wife talk to another wife. You'll have to trust me on that.
congrats Norm. This FZ1 fever seems to be going around. I think if Yami released a few demo FZ1's and let FZ6 riders ride for a day, they would get more defectors

It's funny Craig. I think you and I sat on every motorcycle at the motorcycle show, except the FZ1. Since your just about my exact same size and build I can tell you that you'd fit this bike perfectly...because I do!
NO, do not do that, she'll have her convinced to get an FZ6R for herself...;) j/k

Enjoy the new ride:thumbup:

You all realize every time someone posts up about getting an FZ1, Eric sits back at his work station and cops an evil full faced grin:innocent:

I know that's true!:thumbup:

I knew it, I just knew it... and no, I have not gone back to look at the R1

yet!

Back