Green Bay Packers

paper

Multibike disorder..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm really torn with the Packer/Bear game.. I've been an IL resident for 14 years, and I got a really bad taste in my mouth with the Packers due to finding out what a jerk Brett Favre really is, after spending time in Hattieburg, MS years ago.

Once he left, I decided I could again cheer for the Pack.

I really like the way Aaron Rogers presents himself. He shows himself as a really genuine guy, loving the team, the game, and the fans!! I really would like to see the Pack win because of Aaron Rogers.

I'm not much of a fan of Cutler, but there's other guys on the team that I like to watch..

Mostly, I was hoping it wouldn't come to this. I live in IL (3 miles south of the WI state line) and I work in WI..

I guess I'll just be happy one of them will be in the Superbowl!! :)

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I say Packers 35-14 :rockon: :rockon: The Packer D is going to shut down anything Cutler can think of :BLAA:

Im also think the Jets can & will account for the Steelers :thumbup:

paper

Multibike disorder..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I say Packers 35-14 :rockon: :rockon: The Packer D is going to shut down anything Cutler can think of :BLAA:

Im also think the Jets can & will account for the Steelers :thumbup:

I seriously doubt if either team will score more than 14. Both have extremely tough defense.. You DID watch the last Packer/Bear game, didn't you??:eek:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL??? :BLAA: :rockon: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBG98ksQAg4]YouTube - Monday Night Football Theme[/ame]

chaskell27

Reaction score
Visit site
Since my pats played like poop last week, I'm forced to root for a different team. I'm going on record saying it's gonna be GB vs. Pitts. in the SB. The Pack will win it all 31-24. That's a fact so you can all go and bet on that one!!:BLAA:

paper

Multibike disorder..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I almost said screw it at halftime and went snowmobiling, but decided to keep watching..
I'm glad I did!! As soon as (quitter, crybaby, quitter, quitter, quitter) *Pick one* Cutler decided he didn't want to play anymore, it became an interesting game!!

Loved watching Raji go in for a touchdown, and watching Ulracker get a interception and show Cutler that you don't quit EVER!!

2:33 left in the game.. I don't care who wins, but I'm glad it's becoming a game...

I hope Cutler sells Girl Scout Cookies next year. Naw.. He'll quit that, too.

wolfc70

R is for Rust Coloration
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
PACKERS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!:cheer::cheer::cheer::BLAA::rockon::rockon::rockon:

gpostarmy

Reaction score
Visit site
How do they go from losing to the Detroit Lions to playing in the Superbowl, my bad I mean winning the Superbowl. Still has me scratching my head.

paper

Multibike disorder..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
How do they go from losing to the Detroit Lions to playing in the Superbowl, my bad I mean winning the Superbowl. Still has me scratching my head.

Simple.. Detroit isn't a bad team. Next year they're going to be in the hunt for the championship.. And I'm not a Detroit fan.. They're going to be tough next year, and while they didn't win that many games this year, they lost them by very few points.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
PACKERS WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon: :rockon:

Who's a happy Humpy , WHO'S A HAPPY HUMPY :D

BJ's TD was one of the best things i've seen this year & didnt he LOVE it :thumbup:

This hunting season is tooo EASY now fetch me the Lombardi Trophy :BLAA: