Got myself a winter project

thank you everyone, i just wish i was able to "Help" out a little more with the project... I swear this is the only project that has worked the first time i tried... but it is still taking Keira almost a year to finish it...:thumbup:

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for both of you. When you were moving, you asked for suggestions on how to mix your remaining alcohol, now we know it was a great idea. Hope to see you guys over the winter.

If its a boy you can get him this...
johnp-albums-boyandgirl-picture1616-repsol.jpg

and a girl you can get her this...
johnp-albums-boyandgirl-picture1617-littlegirlracing.jpg

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

John

Congrats on the new baby biker!!!

:Sport:

X

I already asked Keira when the baby is getting it's first Pocket bike...

If its a boy you can get him this...
johnp-albums-boyandgirl-picture1616-repsol.jpg

and a girl you can get her this...
johnp-albums-boyandgirl-picture1617-littlegirlracing.jpg

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

John

Why is the girl faster? I do want to get my kid ridind whenever they want to start, of course this is what google thinks my baby looks like right now, so i think i have time...

week05.gif

Hey I just realized something, you have about eight months from right now to keep your TOP POSTER title. After that you might as well hand it to J LOL. You'll have plenty of non-forum activities to keep you busy!!

Last edited:
Well done, just had a little bundle of joy come into my life recently too....all the best to you all, especially Mum & Bub's during the pregnancy.

:D

Hey I just realized something, you have about eight months from right now to keep your TOP POSTER title. After that you might as well hand it to J LOL. You'll have plenty of non-forum activities to keep you busy!!

Come on now, i still have plenty of time to post at work...

Hope you have a very healthy baby and enjoy the experience. I'm sure you both will be great parents. Congrats!:Flash:

Back