GIVI Thunder blue

arcata2

Reaction score
Visit site
I am purchasing a Givi V46 trunk for my bike. I am considering matching the bike color. Twisted throttle lists the Givi C46B602 "thunder blue". Will this match the color of my 2007 blue fz6 (in the profile photo)? Also has anyone found a better buy than twisted throttle?

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, I went and looked at their listing and I can see where your confusion is coming from. In the drop-down menu, it's listed as "Yamaha Blue", which should be the match for your '07 blue (mine's '06 blue, the same blue as yours, which is also "Yamaha Blue").

But then, when you scroll down the page and check out the specs, it says "Yamaha Thunder Blue". I've never heard of the Yamaha royal blue referred to as "Thunder", so that's pretty confusing!

Another place you could check with is RL Motorcycles. The prices are about the same, but they have been really helpful to me in the past.

Either way, if I were you, I'd definitely give one of these places a call before you place an order, just to solve any confusion.

goker

------------
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Also has anyone found a better buy than twisted throttle?

Givi Monokey V46 motorcycle top case, luggage, hard cases

Essentially same prices, but free shipping. This is where I got my set. They were very nice to deal with (caught my mistake on the order and called me up about it so correct items showed up) Don't know about the color match. Blue is little hard to match although web site says it will for FZ6 but does not specify year. However, I believe you can get paintable lid covers for them that you can get somebody else to paint to match your bike.