Geoff's Motto 777 lever install

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So I finally got my levers in, i'm quite happy with them. These required no extra work to install such as shaving the metal or force fitting. It was pretty easy to install, literally took me about 8 minutes a lever. So here is the before and after.

Before
IMG_0004.jpg

Before
IMG_0005.jpg

After
IMG_0006.jpg

After
IMG_0008.jpg

Ryan T

P.P.P.P.P.P
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh yeah, much, much better. So, how do they feel? When I replaced my stock levers with Pazzo's it was a world of difference. It really changed the way the clutch felt. Quit awesome.

Congrats.

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
It was pretty easy to install, literally took me about 8 minutes a lever.

Geoff, what took you so long? :BLAA:

I keed, I keed!!! Those things are perfect clones of Pazzos and it took me about 5 minutes each to install my Pazzos. And I agree with Ryan at how they change the feel of the clutch. Much, much smoother pull and seemingly easier. The fact that they're adjustable is fantastic too. I've got the brake and clutch set at different distances from the grips and it works so well.

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Geoff, what took you so long? :BLAA:

I keed, I keed!!! Those things are perfect clones of Pazzos and it took me about 5 minutes each to install my Pazzos. And I agree with Ryan at how they change the feel of the clutch. Much, much smoother pull and seemingly easier. The fact that they're adjustable is fantastic too. I've got the brake and clutch set at different distances from the grips and it works so well.

Lol, 5 minutes eh? Guess im just too slow... :) I will test them out tomorrow, I have my clutch and break set on different settings too. I will let you know tomorrow how I like them.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
They look great, and if they work as well as Pazzo's, they will give you lots of reasons to like them more and more, the longer you have them....

That Silver Beast of your's is really starting to take shape...i love it! Looks awesome!

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So I have now gotten the chance to ride with the new lever I installed last night. I took the fz6 through backroads and towns. I feel like I can get a better feel for the clutch especially. So far I am 100% satisfied. Even ......EVEN my father thought they were pretty cool and that is saying something! I love how they are adjustable. I can't compare to the pazzps but for 50 bucks not bad at all.

Last edited:

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
So I have now gotten the chance to ride with the new lever I installed last night. I took the fz6 through backroads and towns. I feel like I can get a better feel for the clutch especially. So far I am 100% satisfied. Even ......EVEN my father thought they were pretty cool and that is saying something! I love how they are adjustable. I can't compare to the pazzps but for 50 bucks not bad at all.

I saw you coming up to the light from my computer in the shop this morning. Bike looks wicked on the street, Gee-off.

I am probably going to be getting rid of my Moto-777 levers soon. Not because I dislike them (I love them) but because a friend totalled his FZ1 and has CRG bi-fold levers on it ($$$) that he'll probably let me have.

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I saw you coming up to the light from my computer in the shop this morning. Bike looks wicked on the street, Gee-off.

I am probably going to be getting rid of my Moto-777 levers soon. Not because I dislike them (I love them) but because a friend totalled his FZ1 and has CRG bi-fold levers on it ($$$) that he'll probably let me have.

Thanks krid, I do like the way it looks :)

sorry to hear about the fz1, sounds like a pretty good deal to me, free is good price. Let me know when you get them on your bike so I can see them

discgolfdude

Reaction score
Visit site

Dirk, if you sell yours, can I have them. I have the same year and color as yours. Thanks

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
They are acceptable. Geoff let me know when you get them taken them off. I will PM you my shipping information.

Cheers~

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'll take both of yours then. I guess I could put one of the pairs up on ebay or something. Whatever works for you guys.