FZ6r Compatible Clip-ons

Snipza[USMC]

Reaction score
Visit site
I know I'll have to modify the fairing and raise the forks but I'll do what I have to. I need to know what clip on size will be compatible with the forks on the FZ6r. I've been trying to find out with the size of the forks are but could not find an answer. I even went to my local moto dealer and they didn't even know... retards. Anyway, any and all help is much appreciated! Thanks.

+Snipza

Snipza[USMC]

Reaction score
Visit site
Snipza[USMC];224603 said:
I know I'll have to modify the fairing and raise the forks but I'll do what I have to. I need to know what clip on size will be compatible with the forks on the FZ6r. I've been trying to find out with the size of the forks are but could not find an answer. I even went to my local moto dealer and they didn't even know... retards. Anyway, any and all help is much appreciated! Thanks.

+Snipza

Also, I needed some help as to how to repace the instrumentation on to said clip on. I'm new to "modding", which this really isn't, and was wondering if I'd need to buy new instrumentation or if they fz6r's instrumentation can be taken off and replaced onto a clip on.

oso2k

Reaction score
Visit site
Modification may not have to be so drastic. There's ConvertiBars & HeliBars. You can also try to find regular clip-ons (like the Vortex's I have on my 05 FZ6) that have a "rise" built-in and install them under the top triple.