• Double bubble of sorts

Votes: 239 65.3%
  • Chopped original

Votes: 32 8.7%

• Total voters

kharrel

Reaction score
Visit site
By far the best for a 04 to 06 FZ6. This screen has really helped on the hwy when going over 70 MPH. Can adjust it to remove all wind noise if wanted, but I keep it just high enough to remove all the nasty wind that throws my head around.

This is the DYI kit from MadStad RoboBrackets with 18 inch windshield.

1257270717_MB2QFgZ-L.jpg

macem29

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
no poll option for me, the stock screen is useless, the Puig DB I found worse (noise)
and the OEM touring screen still worse (LOUD noise) though it is fairly protective,
4th effort was the one for me: Cee Bailey 24 inch touring screen, full head protection
from the elements and the ear plugs are no longer required, I would strongly recommend
his screen to riders looking for upper body-head protection that don't want to go deaf

http://www.ceebaileys.com/yamaha/fz6_07_ws.html

Last edited:

Grim Chemical

MasterDebater
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes I suggest zero wind screen! I am bias to naked though. Best of luck finding something you enjoy.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Marthy

Reaction score
Visit site
Any of you tried to just build one? That's what I did on my 6R. After few request I build a few for the boys on the 6R forum. Get the job done! 22" tall dark tint. I also use a spoiler (aka laminar lip) for 2up long ride...

JoeSTL

Reaction score
Visit site
Just put on the Puig double bubble. love the looks of it. It does make riding on the highway easier, since the air is pushed off my chest and more on to my helmet. However I have noticed much more helmet noise on the highway since I put it on. I wear earplugs anyway, but it's still noticeable.