FZ6 R6 motor swap.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Please be more careful in the future. No one wants to see anyone hurt.There is the responsibility to yourself and then you should consider responsibility to others.

Speed is not really impressive to many experienced riders here on our forum because they know just about anyone can twist a throttle in a straight line. Please do not compare bawl size in respect to this. I've seen this happen and it usually looks bad for the person that needs to prove something. Experienced riders do it on the track or at least in areas without traffic. Unfortunately you may not have the resource for track or the right roads to open up and get experience in turns.

Good luck on finding a motor to get you back up and running and please be safe out there!

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Mental midget in the terms of mechanics.. I'm a firefighter/EMT I run in bike wrecks 4-5 times a month. I knows chances and I defiantly know the consequences (I have been in life flight breathing for a victim of a bike accident on the way to the trauma center. Grow a pair on your wheels don't criticize people online to get off. Also I grew up in Florida so your stupid little Oklahoma joke is pointless. Get a real life.

Again because you're an EMT you should know better than anyone of the consequences of totally irresponsible riding.