FZ6 Popular.

Yasko

Reaction score
Visit site
When I go to gear, and bike shops, my under $4k FZ is just as popular as any bike in the parking lot.:cheer: I get guys that are ridding $$$ euro, and super sports asking about my bike.:thumbup: It's hard to tell that it's a Yamaha.:D

I'm so very happy with this bike.:BLAA: If I only had ABS.:(

zackattack784

Reaction score
Visit site
Last year when I got my bike inspected the guy who was doing it kept commenting on how it was such a nice bike and so practical. All while bikes worth 3 times what mine are worth were also in the shop. Makes you feel good! :D.

rumblestrip

Coffee Drinker
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, dude. I get plenty of compliments on my $3500 bike, and she rides great. I'm super happy with it. :D

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I walked away with smirk on Friday seeings I'd parked in a heard of SS's (5) and the Fiz was the only one void of Chicken! HA!

Love my $4000 bike!

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My oldest friend who runs a local honda, yamaha, suzuki, kawie shop says when he gets an FZ6 in trade it sells pretty fast. There's a lot to like about them. :thumbup::cheer:

iSteve

Reaction score
www.flickr.com
I've never had this happen. Last week when I stopped at my local shop I had to park between a KTM RC8 and a new FZ1. All I could think of is how normal my FZ6 was starting to look.

long101

Reaction score
Visit site
My ladyfriend always things fully faired and dressed up bikes look good. When I first showed her a picture of the fz6 she almost said I cant get it. Went to go look at it and she was very impressed. I feel like the bulk of pictures dont do it justice. I told a few people what I got (fz6) and nobody truly knew what it was.

SweaterDude

Broke-zillionaire
Reaction score
Visit site
When I go to gear, and bike shops, my under $4k FZ is just as popular as any bike in the parking lot.:cheer: I get guys that are ridding $$$ euro, and super sports asking about my bike.:thumbup: It's hard to tell that it's a Yamaha.:D

I'm so very happy with this bike.:BLAA: If I only had ABS.:(

I dont like MC abs systems personally, my abs is a combination of my right foot and right index & middle fingers.

Ya, right on.
I think it's the under seat exhaust pipes and the sexy gas tank.
I've had people say " Man, that's a good lookin bike!"
;)

the undertails look cool but man are they expensive to mess with. a normal side can is about $500 but our bike gets the fine price of $900 (new pipes w/o being on sale) The pipes also make the bike look bigger than it is, usually the dual undertails are only on liter bikes.

I really love the FZ and can understand why people admire it, but i usually find that the people admiring my bike are:
(1) sqwids that think it's something else...
(2) older guys that like the look of the bike without the cramped ergos.

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
I love how rare this bike is in the USA. I have never ridden along side another FZ6 accidentally in my 20,000 miles of riding.

pookamatic

Reaction score
Visit site
My ladyfriend always things fully faired and dressed up bikes look good. When I first showed her a picture of the fz6 she almost said I cant get it. Went to go look at it and she was very impressed. I feel like the bulk of pictures dont do it justice. I told a few people what I got (fz6) and nobody truly knew what it was.

My wife hated *everything* I was looking at (mostly sv650) until she saw the fizz. She thought I was a tool for even considering such nonsense. Here is her exact quote when I first showed her an FZ6 picture,

"Oh now that's hot. Wow. OK. You can get one of those."

dpaul007

Reaction score
Visit site
My wife hated *everything* I was looking at (mostly sv650) until she saw the fizz. She thought I was a tool for even considering such nonsense. Here is her exact quote when I first showed her an FZ6 picture,

"Oh now that's hot. Wow. OK. You can get one of those."
My GF said something very similar to that when I showed her what kind of bike I was looking to get. Women are so picky

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Is it all about fashion ? You could take an unpopular stance and say that unlike most Gucci bags, you have a GENUINE Yamaha :)