Full Faced Helmets aren't soundproof

Yeah i had to emergency stop this week at americade and my girlfriends helmet smashed into mine. She could hear me swearing.

I was trying to get out of traffic but I'm not used to having a passenger + luggage on the FZ6. The drivers were being particularly aggressive so it was nearly impossible to overtake some people.

190lbs guy, 125lbs girl, 50lbs luggage = slowness. When I pulled up to stoplight on a downhill slope, she slid forward and crushed my balls against the gas tank and I said "God, you weigh a ****ing ton."

I was trying to get out of traffic but I'm not used to having a passenger + luggage on the FZ6. The drivers were being particularly aggressive so it was nearly impossible to overtake some people.

190lbs guy, 125lbs girl, 50lbs luggage = slowness. When I pulled up to stoplight on a downhill slope, she slid forward and crushed my balls against the gas tank and I said "God, you weigh a ****ing ton."

LOL that is GREAT

:rof:

I laughed so hard...Wow, she needs to understand the level of pain you were enduring and how that correlates to a loosened tongue that may not accurately describe the situation.

:)

Ouch.....

125 pounds isnt a very big girl, however on the family jewels I would assume it might be a different story. She should try to understand.

I actually saw a pretty funny site at Americade. I saw two people arguing while on a bike...it looked funny because they were agruing while facing the same direction...ok so mayb its just my a.d.d. and the simplest tings amuse me

:rof: too funny!

Back