FS: 2007 Yamaha FZ6 :: NJ :: Clean, never dropped, runs like new

chaskell27

Reaction score
Visit site
Wow what a great deal for somebody!! Good luck with the sale and on a side note. Any idea why I can never see any of the pictures you post?

metallicat

Reaction score
www.KhandrosDesigns.com
Erci are you new to the forum? Looking to make a buck off of unsuspecting members? :BLAA:

Just kidding... looks like its in amazing shape... looks newer than most 2009s :). I'd be happy to recommend it if anyone's looking.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow what a great deal for somebody!! Good luck with the sale and on a side note. Any idea why I can never see any of the pictures you post?

Hmm.. these are linked to imageshack. Maybe your work is blocking it?
Most of the time I upload the images directly to this site, but had to go with imageshack since I'll likely be using same pics on craigslist.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Researched eBay and craiglist and adjusted the price to be lower than most. $3,699

koolcat

Reaction score
Visit site
Ive got the same year model and same color..Ive been thinking about selling too, mines not nearly as clean though.. I gotta ask how you got those header pipes lookin so shiny... mine are all oxidized, did you clean them up with anything?

tlegend

Reaction score
Visit site
Ive got the same year model and same color..Ive been thinking about selling too, mines not nearly as clean though.. I gotta ask how you got those header pipes lookin so shiny... mine are all oxidized, did you clean them up with anything?

yes please share the secret how to clean the header pipes....

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
yes please share the secret how to clean the header pipes....

1000 grit wet sanding. Then Metal Polish (Turtle Wax brand) with polishing ball + drill. Then electronics cleaner (any alcohol based, quick drying cleaner) to remove residual oil from touching the pipes.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Price drop!! $3,499

If it doesn't sell in the next 10 days or so, I'm just going to store it over Winter and sell it in the Spring. Not the best time to be selling in NJ right now.

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Boy would that be cool, owning a forum-legend's FZ :thumbup:.... shame i'm still making payments on the V :(