FS - 2007 FZ6, ~11.5k miles, Red, $4500, NorCal

cv_rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Time to move on to other interests for me (as extensively documented here: http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-general-discussion/24939-advisability-occassional-riding.html), so my lovely FZ6 is on the block. It is in very good condition. No problems whatsoever. Has a minor scratch on the fairing and mirror casing from when it tipped over in the driveway once. I’ll send a picture upon request, or if you see it person, you’ll agree it is a non-issue. Minor scratches on the whatever-that-round-thing-is-on-left-side-that-always-gets-scratched-in-tipovers. Has always been in the garage, never been in an accident. Just did the 12k service this week so that the future owner will know everything is up-to-date and A-OK.

Here's the upgrades I've done to it:
* Angel-eye HID
* Pod lights
* Frame sliders
* Swingarm sliders
* HyperLite LED blinking tail light
* Fiamm Freeway Blaster horn
* It has the stock shield, and I'll throw in my CalSci +11 that also has a Laminar lip on the top. This looks dorky, but it does a great job of blocking both wind and reducing noise.
* Blind spot eliminator second set of mirrors

The bike is in Danville (of East Bay, SF Bay Area).

$4500.

PS: The picture shows a top-case rack on the back. I'm going to sell that separately, not part of this sale.