Found Cat in FZ6

kustom17

Reaction score
Visit site
So I got biker dudes dual headlight wire harness yesterday... and by 8 pm I was ripping my bike apart :thumbup:

I had the tank propped up.. the air box out...and the battery box moved. i turned around to grab a tool and I hear a light tap...

I turned back around and our shop cat Jose was standing on the bike.. UNDER the tank... just checking out my work... making sure everything was in order! :eek:

Jose is actually the coolest cat I've ever known. He loves to hang out in the garage when we are working... doesn't mind power tool noise and usually checks out everything we are doing...

Last night he was in rare form, I guess he really wanted to help!!

p.s. he also comes when you whistle!

IMAGE_034.jpg

Just So you know These pictures were all taken AFTER I gently removed him from under the tank

IMAGE_030.jpg

IMAGE_031.jpg

IMAGE_032.jpg

IMAGE_033.jpg

IMAGE_042.jpg

IMAGE_043.jpg

Anyway Jose is pretty cool..... it's always to nice have a buddy hang out with you while you work on your bike, plus our garage is bug free!

I think there's some sort of 'cat eliminator pipe' that might help you out. I see people here talking about it all the time.

Some people are drilling out their cats. I don't know how that works and don't want to know.

Fred

I think there's some sort of 'cat eliminator pipe' that might help you out. I see people here talking about it all the time.

Some people are drilling out their cats. I don't know how that works and don't want to know.

Fred

:rof:

he is a very cute cat. I can't see why anyone would want to drill him out though.

Cats totally rock. Thats one cool cat there. LOL

I took sugardaddy for a ride around the back yard held under one arm on the CRF50. He was not real keen on it.

Great cat pics, but I'd like to see a clearer shot of your chopper. Nice!

I'll see what I can post when I get home.

You know how much we bought that chopper for

mind you it's worth about 30 K

plus about 200 bucks to get it running (fluids, battery, whatnot)
plus 150 pro detailing job to get it really shiny again

we got it at police auction... apparently some drug dealer didn't need it while in jail ;)
My dad and i went not thinking we were going to get anything.. .and there it was... no one was bidding on it, The price just kept falling and falling, and finally we bought it for 7k:rockon:

Back