Found an intresting photo on my ride today :)

zmeiaspas

The tall one
Reaction score
Visit site
So I got on my favorite roads today (route 122, 32 and 32A ... if you're in MA - definitely check them out ... good pavement and not a lot of cars) and at one point I thought I'd take a rest as my ass was starting to hurt. I was in the middle of nowhere. There were no buildings, no people, no nothing - just trees and asphalt and some pretty cool clouds I might add. I step off the bike to stretch a little and drink some water when a guy and his wife/girl riding a Harley slowed down and asked me if I was having a problem with the bike - that was really great - thanks for asking whoever you were guys!

I then proceeded to get on the grass on the right side of the road when I saw something under my boot. I picked it up and realized it is a photo ... a polaroid photo. I took a closer look and I realized it is kind of burned in the middle but you could still see what was going on ... well, it was a photo of a girl giving someone a bj :)

I thought it was hilarious as what were the odds ... I was in the middle of nowhere, had I stopped 5 feet away from that spot I wouldn't have found what someone obviously wanted to get rid of.

I laughed it off, stretched for a little longer and was back on my way ... it was a beautiful day today :)

JohnP

3rd Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was on those roads today, not on the FZ6 however, but in our Minivan :(

We dropped my daughter off at Westfield State College and rather than slabbing it back on the pike, we took back roads past the Quabbin, up to Leominster. I had my wife writing down comments on all the good roads.

What a great day for riding! I was wishing I was on the FZ the whole time, but it would have been a bit hard to carry my daughter, 2 giant suitcases, 3 large boxes of stuff, 3 large plastics bins of stuff, a giant trash back full of stuff, a computer bag, a big box with a foam mattress pad, and a 6x9' carpet on the bike, plus a trip to Walmart to get even more stuff!

Took a few photos, but definitely not as interesting as the one you found!

John

zmeiaspas

The tall one
Reaction score
Visit site
:rof: you guys want to get me banned or something? :)

It's now in his bathroom.

That made me LOL :D

I was on those roads today, not on the FZ6 however, but in our Minivan :(

We dropped my daughter off at Westfield State College and rather than slabbing it back on the pike, we took back roads past the Quabbin, up to Leominster. I had my wife writing down comments on all the good roads.

What a great day for riding! I was wishing I was on the FZ the whole time, but it would have been a bit hard to carry my daughter, 2 giant suitcases, 3 large boxes of stuff, 3 large plastics bins of stuff, a giant trash back full of stuff, a computer bag, a big box with a foam mattress pad, and a 6x9' carpet on the bike, plus a trip to Walmart to get even more stuff!

Took a few photos, but definitely not as interesting as the one you found!

John

Don't sweat it man, the roads will still be there next weekend :thumbup: That part of MA is definitely my favorite for riding - very few towns and a lot of great-quality roads. I was planning on going further South but a friend of mine gave me a call so I got back to Woburn to check out his new bike and then we both headed North in NH for a nice evening ride. He bought a 07 R1 as a first bike :spank: but thank god wasn't doing too many stupid things on the way there and back. I was kind of shocked when I got on 495 South and the traffic was moving at 90mph :eek: After a couple of pissed of trucks got pissed at me for riding @ 90mph and passed me on the right lane I just gave up and went to the right.

I think I'll just stick to back roads for now. The interstate is a fast way to log lazy, boring miles - not the type of riding I enjoy.