For those of us in college

yamihoe

Professional test dummy
Reaction score
Visit site
As few of us know it is the time for final exams in the college realm...
as you can also guess is that I am one of them damn college kids! lol

Study up everyone!!! and meet me at a bar next week :D

As one of those damn college professors, I sometimes still forget that I'm not done when finals are turned in. Good luck taking your exams!

MPW-40882

Good Luck, Folks!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

^^^ that just aint fair...

but for real, anyone wanna grab a very strong drink next week? in Atlanta-ish

Ugh cos tan sin waves so useless after I pass this damn final lol g/l m8
5 minutes of pain now may lead to a life time of pain free living
;)

Good luck mate:thumbup:,
A few years invested in the study, and then the final cram (with associated sleep loss, weight gain and Mr Hyde personality trait's) will pay dividends to you in many more ways than just your finances.

Now get off the bloody forum :spank:and hit the books:D.

Nelly

Last edited:
Finals week starts tomorrow for me too! Only thing I'm worried about is my commercial multiengine checkride tomorrow morning, the finals will be easy after that! :rockon:

I have my final capstone presentation for my masters degree today. 16 months of long hard work all for this hour!

Im done! (Well one more class next Monday but its kind of just a formality). This final presentation was the last deliverable!!!:rockon:

My Capstone Proposal for my undergrad is due Friday. then exams next week. I only have two that will be a struggle.

good luck to those in calc I-II, those seem to be the hardest. Ive taken I-III and diff-EQ and i had the most trouble with calc I of the bunch.

Back