For Sale: Sidi Fusion Boots - LIKE NEW!

philosopheriam

aka: Mr. Awesome
Reaction score
Visit site
ITEM: Sidi Fusion Boots
Color: Black
Size: US 9.5

I bought these boots a couple weeks ago for $200 - I'm selling them because my right foot hurts when I wear them :-(

My right foot is 1 size larger than my left, and when I tried the boots on, a size 10 seemed to be too big and a size 9.5 seemed just right. Unfortunately, the toe guard rubs my right pinky toe just enough to make it hurt on long trips. Nothing wrong with the boots, just my goofy feet...

These boots are LIKE NEW, only two weeks old, no scuffs, scratches, scrapes, cuts, etc... I've worn them a total of 3 times!

$150 and they're yours! (shipping to most destinations will be around $10)

Paypal accepted - I will not ship to foreign destinations. I'm a long-time eBayer with a 100% positive feedback rating, check the name "mild-mannered"

Fusion_BlackBlack_600.jpg

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I think the price is good. People are prolly a little hesitant because it's a foot thing. Sizes are also iffy. You really have to try the boot on so you might need a local rider as your customer. That is a really nice boot and I wish I was local so I could try them on. I like the way the toe guard on the Sidis wrap to the front a little, giving some needed protection on the toe of the boot.
Hope you make the sale. They are a superior boot.

philosopheriam

aka: Mr. Awesome
Reaction score
Visit site
This is not the waterproof model:

I usually buy shoes in a size 10 - the 9.5 fits my left foot just right, but it rubs my right foot (because my right foot is a size larger than my left!)

In retrospect, I should have bought the 10's - the sizes appear to be accurate.

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
I have worn these boots in the store before, looking to replace my Oxtar's. Very comfy boot and very high quality materials. The sizing is pretty true. I wear a size 42 motorcycle boot currently, and their 42 was spot on for fit.

Perhaps if you provide the european sizing, which is more standardized than American sizing, people would feel more secure in buying them.