For sale: Sidi boots $75

armystrong

feeling Triumphant
Reaction score
www.fz6-forum.com
Boots SOLD!

Time to recycle some gear. These boots have been great, but I've upgraded and these are just sitting in the closet.

Anyone who knows boots knows that Sidi makes a top grade product and you can't find a pair for under 200 bucks.

These would be perfect for someone who's riding around in tennis shoes right now.

Model: Sidi Escape Boots (plenty of reviews on line)

Price= $75.00

SIZE: 47, (US 12.5)
Price includes shipping to the upper 48.

Wear and tear is just normal. They are actually in really good shape as you can see from the pics below:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

REO Scorpio

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh you guys are killing me. I just bought some AS ridge boots a week ago for $100. Would have bought these in a heartbeat.

:(

---
- Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

armystrong

feeling Triumphant
Reaction score
www.fz6-forum.com
These were always a bit snug on me but I usually wear a 13 or 14 in my running shoes. Great overall boot for the type of riding I do...street rides or commuting...no issues.
Thanks for looking...go tell a friend :)

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Time to recycle some gear. These boots have been great, but I've upgraded and these are just sitting in the closet.

Anyone who knows boots knows that Sidi makes a top grade product and you can't find a pair for under 200 bucks.

These would be perfect for someone who's riding around in tennis shoes right now.

Model: Sidi Escape Boots (plenty of reviews on line)

Price= $75.00

SIZE: 47, (US 12.5)
Price includes shipping to the upper 48.

Wear and tear is just normal. They are actually in really good shape as you can see from the pics below:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
I am considering buying them to launch my solo bid to Kayak around the world.
At 5' 6" I would comfortably fit in one lol.

C'mon people a great bargain for a great bit of kit.

Bump

Nelly

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd have to try a pair on in a store first, no idea how riding boots fit me size wise... regular shoe i'm anywhere from an 10.5 to a 12.5 :eek:

Great looking boots though!

I plan on running to the local store this weekend and trying stuff of, jackets boots helmets etc... should have a better idea by then, and if they're still for sale who knows, you might have a pm come your way :rolleyes: