FOR SALE: Rebuilt rear shock FZ6 04

Kingair300

Mystery pilot
Reaction score
Visit site
It's gone major tom got it fast he knows the work of the guys at traxxion dynamics and their reputation. You can ship yours to them and it will come back revalved, spring of your choice a gas valve installed and new seals. It's $365ish a great deal....

Last edited:

lawlberg

Booth Babe
Reaction score
Visit site
Just checking to see if there is any interest in a rebuilt 04 rear shock. Traxxion dynamics in Atlanta did the work. Revalve, Penske spring and a nitrogen valve installed. Set up for 180lbs new not been used yet...sell for what I have in the shock and ship it for that.

That all depends - how much do you have in it?

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just checking to see if there is any interest in a rebuilt 04 rear shock. Traxxion dynamics in Atlanta did the work. Revalve, Penske spring and a nitrogen valve installed. Set up for 180lbs new not been used yet...sell for what I have in the shock and ship it for that.
As per the rules, you need to post a price or OBO.
good luck with the sale.

Nelly

major tom

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm interested, but would like more info. Do I understand correctly that Traxxion modified and rebuilt your stock shock? Is there a warranty? You state it is set up for rider weight 180 lbs, touring with some luggage or unladen commuting only?

Kenfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
Traxxion installed a set of cartridges in my forks and set up a penske shock for me several years ago. Top notch work and have been satisfied since.

Kingair300

Mystery pilot
Reaction score
Visit site
It is a stock shock that they modified for me. It has been set up for 180lbs for the girl and her bags. I think it has a 2 year warranty. Call me if you like and I will send pics 404-822-8993.

Brad

Last edited:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What is the asking price? Please post within the rules of this section.

Nelly
Admin Team

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Kingair300

Mystery pilot
Reaction score
Visit site
The shock is long gone major tom got it almost as fast as the post went up. Tradition Dynamics in Atlanta will rebuild your shock to your specs revalve, spring of your choice and install a gas fitting. I had $365.00 in it put yours in a box and send to them. Great guys and excellent service....