fog lights?

corey_unis

Reaction score
Visit site
has anyone added for lights to their bike?? im looking into it i want to put them about fender hight on the front forks i just need to finde a waterproof switch i think but if any one has info and pics that would b great thanks.. i also was looking into putting the front turn signals into the empty spots in the headlight assemblys.. i have a 2008 fz6

brad81987

Reaction score
Visit site
has anyone added for lights to their bike?? im looking into it i want to put them about fender hight on the front forks i just need to finde a waterproof switch i think but if any one has info and pics that would b great thanks.. i also was looking into putting the front turn signals into the empty spots in the headlight assemblys.. i have a 2008 fz6
Anythings possible. The problem is there isn't a lot of charging system headroom on motorcycles. Unlike cars where you have many many extra amps from the alternator for accessories and lights, most bikes have barley any extra power. You'd be risking running your battery down.

corey_unis

Reaction score
Visit site
hey i never even thought of it that way but its a really good point i have already installed the new led lights into the headlight system it looks soo sweet

SovietRobot

Scourge Of Humanity
Reaction score
Visit site
A single 50W~ foglight wouldn't be too bad on the charging system as long as you only used it temporarely.

corey_unis

Reaction score
Visit site
i was planning on going alot of road trips and probly using it often ill have to go to the service guys and see what the limit is