finally figured out how to post pictures....I think

Nick J

Reaction score
Visit site
I just figured out how to get pictures on here so I thought I'd post a couple. Nothing great, but this is my 6 right after I installed my Puig windscreen.

afpreppie04

The Thread Killer
Reaction score
Visit site
Works for me. You can also use the direct link from imageshack to show them fullsize in the thread but you have to resize the pictures beforehand or they are way too big.

Nick J

Reaction score
Visit site
Works for me. You can also use the direct link from imageshack to show them fullsize in the thread but you have to resize the pictures beforehand or they are way too big.

Hey, I'm lucky I got this far. I think I'll just stick to this for now. Besides, if you want to see a bigger picture, all you have to do is click on the picture in the forum. But you probably already know this. You've probably guessed by now that I'm a computer dummy so I feel like it's quite an accomplishment that I got this far.:D

Nick J

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm on a roll. This is my favorite picture. The bridge in the background is the Foresthill bridge on hwy 49 near Auburn, CA. I think it's the tallest bridge in CA. Click on it for a better view.