FE Kit Problem

ranieri

Reaction score
Visit site
Ive fitted the Evotech FE Kit.
From the back it looks fine ,but the side?:(
You can see the Scorpion bracket.
Any ideas?do I take a saw to it?

what I see looks like a wire......zip tie.

maybe I am missing it.....any other pictures or maybe circle it in your pic.

No its part of the Scorpion metal bracket with masking tape over the wires.
I want a nice clean line with no bracket on view,Ive seen them on other FE kits on this forum (Ill do a search).

Well you've said it yourself, it's the "Scorpion bracket". So if that's what scorpion has designed to hold the cans on, then that's what you are stuck with I guess.

Is it a bracket that came with the Scorpions or is it the bracket that is part of the FZ6?

My TB's use a bracket that comes down from over top and then down in between of the cans where the FE kit bolts to.

I would check with other Scorpion owners to see what they did. Good luck.

BTW those cans look sweet!

Well you've said it yourself, it's the "Scorpion bracket". So if that's what scorpion has designed to hold the cans on, then that's what you are stuck with I guess.

Is it a bracket that came with the Scorpions or is it the bracket that is part of the FZ6?

My TB's use a bracket that comes down from over top and then down in between of the cans where the FE kit bolts to.

I would check with other Scorpion owners to see what they did. Good luck.

BTW those cans look sweet!
Yeah its the Scorpion bracket,I think its probably a picture of the TB I saw somewhere on the forum and without that ugly bracket its such a clean line,Im just wondering if there is a way.

Back