Fantasy Football League

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds good. I went to the Transfer Team option and changed the email id to your gmail one. That should have sent out an invite that should automatically segue you in.

Also, I replied before to your request on the league. That should have sent you back the league URL so you could join the league on your gmail id. I think you should ignore that and just follow the instructions on the mail that Yahoo sent for the Team Transfer. Hope this works out. Good luck!

That worked and I'm in, thank you. Now it's game on. Looks like I got you first gave Snakes N Barrels.

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
@Sdotterer014

I've set the league up as a PPR, but its only 0.25 points per reception. So it should be a good compromise. I've also added bonus points for long (40+ yd) rushes and receptions. Man, I'm getting a God Complex here. So many variables to tweak. :-D

I'm so stoked right now. My two main receivers although fairly weak in a standard league (and contributing to my low draft rating) will hopefully be boosted by the PPR format, even with the little 0.25 points per reception. For other receivers it is ironic that I got two Seahawks in Tate and Rice and have never been a Seahawks fan while growing up in Seattle, instead rooting for the Niners growing up (can't help it, I like winners). RB pool looks good although if someone wants MJD make an offer. I have always liked Matt Ryan at QB as he matures more every year, his numbers are solid. I have Vick, anybody want him, make an offer. I'm feeling a little vulnerable on Defense with Denver and Arizona. Kicker I'm solid with Matt Bryant.

The only down side is autodraft for some reason was exhausted in the later rounds and picked Bilal Powell who may even still get cut.

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
I get a C grade for my drafting skills...which kind of sucks but Im pretty happy with my team. Kinda rolled the dice on TE's so will see how that plays out...

Which team is yours and there is a message board on the Fantasy Football site that makes it easy to know? :D

xgrafcorex

arachnobiker
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We should post a list of who is who. I'm not exactly sure who everyone is, dunno about everyone else.

I'm the Polk High Panthers. :D