Fallout 3 poll?

Play Fallout3?

• Total voters

SovietRobot

Scourge Of Humanity
Reaction score
Visit site
Fallout 3 is by far the best game of the past 4 years.

I've got over 80 hours into it, I've done and found just about everything. That includes the 4 DLC's that are already out.

to lilfuzz: you only spent $1500 on yours? :p

champion221elite

Reaction score
Visit site
I've considered buying the Xbox 360 version, but I just don't have the time to devote during the Summer. I might buy the game and play it in the Winter when I have more spare time to kill.

Sawblade

Hopped up on Mountain Dew
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've done pretty much everything in the original game, but I'm not installing that windows live crap just so I can pay for the extensions with microsoft points.

FZ6drummer

Reaction score
Visit site
I've put far too many hours into the original story line just trying to complete all of the side missions. Unfortunately, I have the PS3 version, so I'm still waiting for the expansions :(
Amazing game though!!!

WenMark

Reaction score
Visit site
I seem to encounter a lot of excitement at my job. It can seem like a video game sometimes. I teach high school history and drivers ed in my spare time. Believe me if you want to teach 15 & 16 year old teenagers to drive where your... (well you know) are in your stomach :scared: and try to not to let them see you sweat as we roll down the road, sometimes when semi's and oncoming vehicles are barreling down 2 lane roads at 60+mph (and my life flashes before my eyes :eek:) and these kids have your life in their hands but hey they have to learn and I have taught over 80+ with no incidents (thank god) I do enjoy it. :noworries:

I have played NCAA 08 & 09 on the XBox, but I usually work most of the time so my time is limited. I can't wait till I get my Motorcycle Instructors license (coming soon) and start with that next year working with other riders.:Sport:

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Finished it the week it came out........next.

i love it when people say this. the main quest is pretty short. you did not finish all the side quests and find all the random stuff everywhere.

so you did not finish it the week it came out. you just went thru its story in the shortest possible way. the real joy of this game is all the random stuff. you have cheated yourself of a great experience.

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I play just about all the FPS games for PC and PS.I have about a $1500 rig just for gaming.

fallout3 is not a FPS game. :)

an ya 1500 bucks gets you a pretty decent rig. you can run mostly everything at the maxed out settings. i built a machine a few years back for 2200 though. she had lasers and could walk and talk. lol.

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Fallout 3 is by far the best game of the past 4 years.

I've got over 80 hours into it, I've done and found just about everything. That includes the 4 DLC's that are already out.

to lilfuzz: you only spent $1500 on yours? :p

ive just started working on wrapping up the side content that i had left over (still quite a bit) in the broken steel add-on.

im still short on flamer fuel tho. i can never find enough fuel to satisfy my flame-throwing needs. rofl.

lewis6681

Reaction score
Visit site
I just bought it this weekend from Steam for 24 bucks!! It was some kind of holiday weekend sale so I said what the heck...
Now previously to playing fallout 3, I've been a Battlefield 2142 fanboy. I also really enjoyed Oblivion 4 for PC, so I figured Fallout 3 would run along the same lines as Oblivion...
what I've learned in the 6 hours i've logged so far is that it's one of the most challenging and time consuming games I've ever played! It's going to take me months to complete it, but I like games like that. They play like novels and give me lots of gaming hours for my money..
Anyone got any other recommendations? I'm a huge fan of the Command and Conquer series too....

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just bought it this weekend from Steam for 24 bucks!! It was some kind of holiday weekend sale so I said what the heck...
Now previously to playing fallout 3, I've been a Battlefield 2142 fanboy. I also really enjoyed Oblivion 4 for PC, so I figured Fallout 3 would run along the same lines as Oblivion...
what I've learned in the 6 hours i've logged so far is that it's one of the most challenging and time consuming games I've ever played! It's going to take me months to complete it, but I like games like that. They play like novels and give me lots of gaming hours for my money..
Anyone got any other recommendations? I'm a huge fan of the Command and Conquer series too....

company of heroes. it is beyond amazing. it is RTS to the next level. ive been playing it for years now. and it gets MORE challenging the more you play it. the sheer depth of the tactics in the game are insane.

hardway

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm playing it now on the 360. I don't know how many hours I have put in, but I'm a level 17 now.

I like the story and the combat is pretty fun. I'm specializing in explosives and small arms and it's working out great so far.
The side quests are varied and the world is huge. The game has passable graphics on the 360 and runs smoothly so far.

My problem with the game is the environment. It's so ugly! I get tired of being there after I play for a while. So drab and colorless. I know it's the post apocalyptic waste so maybe it's accurate, but it's just not a place I can hang out in for long stretches.

Also, the metro dungeons are repetitive and lame so far, imo, and there's a lot of them you have to go through.