Fallout 3 poll?

Play Fallout3?

• Total voters

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm playing it now on the 360. I don't know how many hours I have put in, but I'm a level 17 now.

I like the story and the combat is pretty fun. I'm specializing in explosives and small arms and it's working out great so far.
The side quests are varied and the world is huge. The game has passable graphics on the 360 and runs smoothly so far.

My problem with the game is the environment. It's so ugly! I get tired of being there after I play for a while. So drab and colorless. I know it's the post apocalyptic waste so maybe it's accurate, but it's just not a place I can hang out in for long stretches.

Also, the metro dungeons are repetitive and lame so far, imo, and there's a lot of them you have to go through.

ya the metro stations were annoying, but there arent so many of them. i quite like the outside world tho....its like being mad max. so awesome. the wasteland is my home away from home.

now where the hell is that damned robot with my purified water?!?!?

Raid The Revenge

Reaction score
Visit site
It's possible to make a character with 100 in every skill, but you need a specific archetype build to do it.

My favorite weapon in the game was the BOTTLECAP mine. With the proper character build, they can deal over 888 points of damage each! The DART GUN wasn't bad, either. Save up those DARTS!!

My 3 favorite perks were: NERD RAGE, BLOODY MESS and PARALYZING PALM (or 3 ranks tossed into DEMOLITION EXPERT).

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
bottlecap mines were a godsend when dealing with those giant white lobster things in the earlier game when all you had was a baseball bat for weapon and a garbage pail for armour.

but honestly, having a high heavy weapons stat and rolling into the fray with a flame thrower is what it must feel like to be God.