Fairing parts needed

LesL60

Reaction score
Visit site
Howdy everyone. My son had a low speed wipe out that causes me to need the left side inner fairing, the front fairing with the silver accent piece for a silver 2004' and a left front turn signal stalk. Anybody have some of these in useable condition?

He was going around a left hand low speed blind corner and an oncoming cager was hogging the inner part of his lane causing him to stand it up and head off-road into a field where the front wheel hit something that jerked it right and dumped him left. Once reassembled I'll take it in to the shop and have them check the steering head, bearings, and forks which all seem to be fine.

He's fine except for a sprained right shoulder and general embarrassment. He hit his helmeted head without any injury but I advised him to junk his helmet since one impact may be enough to compromise the protection. Do you agree that once is enough to justify replacing the helmet?

Thanks in anticipation of your helpful responses.

Jmnielsen

Reaction score
Visit site
Are you talking about the black inner fairing? And I will upload a picture of the silver piece I have. To see if it is the same color you're looking for.

LesL60

Reaction score
Visit site
Bought fairing parts new. Decided to get integrated brake/signal lights and integrated signal/parking lights from the2wheels site and the sequential brake light/turn signal tail light from Motodynamic while I have the bike partly disassembled. Mt question is what do you do with the odd shaped recess in the fairing for the front turn signal stalks?