Drayco Jeans

Fishwiz4

Reaction score
Visit site
I recently found the website for Drayco Jeans and it looks like a very good pair of riding jeans. I know they are not near as good as armored leathers, but having comfortable gear will encourage people to wear it all the time (some gear is better than no gear).

Anyways, I was looking for any reveiws or experience with these products. I see the are in Australia and i know we have a few people in that corner of the globe who might be able to chime in too.

Also, does anyone know where to order them or the pricing?

Drayko Motorcycle Jeans

FX4210

Reaction score
Visit site
Not sure how the two companies work together or if they are the same.. But I bought a pair from Draggin Jeans (Australia) and they are great! In comparison to my Draggin Jeans (US) these are a much better fit not to mention they have pockets for, and come with knee armor.

https://dragginjeans.net

oaks

~~~~~
Reaction score
Visit site
Review: Drayko Drifter Jeans - webBikeWorld

You can buy them at many of the big online stores, like Revzilla or Motorcycle Superstore. $130 ~ $180.

drayko.com equals the Australian dragginjeans.net which is not the USA dragginjeans.com

I have a pair of each. Both run large -- you may have order a size down. Both are well made with quality denim, fit well, and are comfortable on and off the bike.

The Draykos have a slimmer fit but some stretch to them, fit lower on the hips, come only in long lengths (so they might have to be hemmed), but the fly zipper feels to be of poor quality and I suspect it will be the first thing to go on these pants.

The Draggin' (with an apostrophe) jeans come in various lengths, are a bit heavier denim, sit higher on the hips, and have a more "relaxed" blue jeans fit. Fit is comparable to some Wrangler jeans I have.

I like them both.