Do you consider yourself a cager?

Do you consider yourself a Cager when you are behind the wheel?

• Yes. I'm viewed as a cager to all motorcyclist even though I ride too!

Votes: 28 44.4%
  • No. I' don't consider myself a cager because I ride too!

Votes: 35 55.6%

• Total voters

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Defy Inertia. I just ordered my two free bumper stickers. I donated a couple of weak USD's also. I don't have/never have had any bumper stickers on my cage but for this...I will.

4fun

Member #1360
Reaction score
Visit site
After thinking about the questions, i want to check both, since one is about what you think and the other is about what others think.

I checked yes, since I treat everyone as cagers whether they ride a bike or not. When people get into cars, even the best of us get distracted, have you ever stared at a bike going done the highway to see what it was or check out the mods or just dream you were riding.

jamesfz6

The faster red one!
Reaction score
Visit site
I ride the fz more than my truck. The fz has over 13,000 miles on it in less than a year and the truck has just hit 38,000 and i got it in the summer of 2003. I have had 3 bikes since i got that truck and i have always averaged more miles on the bikes than the truck.

H

HavBlue

The real question boils down to whether or not the rider of the bike next to you considers you a cager.

driver145

Reaction score
Visit site
I have ceased being a cager for the time being.... :Sport:

... because my car broke down on the side of the road. :mad:

kevlarian

Reaction score
Visit site
I do not consider myself a cager. I own a car, but it hasn't been driven more than a block from my house for almost a year. That is just to keep it running. I ride every day, everywhere.

The only time I am in a cage is when my family is with me, and then... I make my wife drive.

Scorphonic

No Man is an Ireland.
Reaction score
Visit site
I am sure that he is not offended, just glad that the winters are not as bad as the former lol.

Absolutely no offence taken on board at all!! :):):)

Yeah I ride all year around, winter included. There isn't a day that passes that i'm not on the bike. Ice scares me off it sometimes but generally i'll ride through anything!!

I've been in a car before alright, pressed the pedals and went forward but got bored...not enough lean and wind!! :p

Now my car licence has expired (after only doing about 10 minutes pressing of pedals in 2 years) and my bike licence is a full licence with an extra driving qualification to top that off. (not a major qualification...I'm still building up to the ROSPA test)

Sure i've only had my bike 6 months and i've already raked in 14,500 kilometers (about 9,000 miles) which equates to about 180 hours of constant driving, 7.5 days constant riding, 1800 euro's worth of fuel...ouch!!!! could buy a second hand bike for that!!! :p

Whitey Dodge

Reaction score
sport-touring.org
You need a third option for, "I don't waste time thinking about it."

My car is a 95 Miata that is a blast to drive, so when I am riding in it, I am just enjoying the ride. Even if it is just a short trip to Lowes or Home Dump.