Clutch Slave Levers - I'm making them again

I'm planning on ordering this mod from you. I ordered the parts from Partzilla about a week ago, as they were listed being on hand, but now the parts are listed as backordered order's status. No big deal, but it looks like it'll be a couple more weeks until I get them. The idea is to send you payment when I ship the parts. :thumbup:

Hi Killernoodle,

Looks like Partszilla does not have stock of the parts atm. They're looking at a ship date of 4/19. Just a heads up.

I'm trying to see if alternative suppliers can get it faster to you. But in the mean time... It's gonna be a bit of a wait.

None extra. I've been eating shipping since the first levers.

Glad you're happy with it!

So these guys are still waiting to get their levers (in order):
ronsonol
lghtmgr
xfer107
ThermalFZ6

And Falcon6123 is waiting on his cores to get to me.

If I missed something, please PM or email me! For some reason, my organization skills aren't quite on par with my fabrication skills.

Thanks for the status update. I totally forgot about this :thumbup:

Paypal payment sent. Mailing out cores today.

I can't wait to ride in traffic with this mod. Hopefully it will help with arm pump issues.

Hey,
I received my KN modified parts earlier this week. I have not put them on, because I'm waiting for my shaved seat to come back from Spencer in FL. KN's paypal did not work for me, so I'll be sending a check to him. If you got a message that your paypal did not go through, send the guy a check! He is The Man on this forum! Pay up, and be happy. I can hardly wait for my first ride of season!

Sinman:rockon:

Update: my welder was acting up this week, I ended up taking the panels off and messing with all the connectors, and after troubleshooting everything it ended up being a broken wire in the foot pedal. I managed to get all 8 of them welded up last night, they just need blasting powder coating tonight and they'll be shipping tomorrow.

Update: my welder was acting up this week, I ended up taking the panels off and messing with all the connectors, and after troubleshooting everything it ended up being a broken wire in the foot pedal. I managed to get all 8 of them welded up last night, they just need blasting powder coating tonight and they'll be shipping tomorrow.

You get my PMs by chance?

Had the chance to ride a couple KM with the new lever. Love it! Taking a bit of time to feel out the friction zone, but it has also been over 6 months since I was on a bike!

Back