Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Holy Crap! Get well brother.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
i'm very happy that you are alive and recovering. the good thing is that you crashed in a long stretch of road that enabled you to slide and not hit something that would have stopped your slide abruptly.

heal quick

Karate.Snoopy

Reaction score
Visit site
Glad to hear that you are alright mate, sounds just as worst as the real thing. Scary ****, but I am happy to hear that you are in good spirits and still have the fire in your belly to get back on 2 wheels.
Wish you a speedy recovery.

GTPAddict

Just a dude with an FZ6
Reaction score
theblattners.com
Oh ****, I just saw this. Man, I hope you're OK (at least as OK as you can be). How long are they planning on keeping you there? How fast were you going when you went down?

If you need anything, let me know, I'm not that far from you. Hope you get to go home soon man. I know it will be a while until your 100%, but I sure hope you a speedy recovery!

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks to all yall

I actually got to go home today, but I was there since Tuesday. I was running about 70ish when I hit the Honda at 7am atl traffic so I was incredibly lucky I didn't get run over by someone behind me

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Damn side box! Who said motorcycling isn't a matter of inches. I'll give you credit for attempting to swerve, most riders will have the instinct to grab a handful of brakes in that situation.

Your crash serves a great reminder. Back in Vegas, I use to commonly go from merging from the on ramp and work my way across four lanes of traffic to get to that magical HOV lane. You're speeding up, looking ahead and looking behind, over and over again for each lane. I always had that thought about what if one of those vehicles directly in front of me brakes our encounters a hazard that will cause them to do something that would cause me to take corrective action.

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Damn Trav, that's gonna suck for a while. :( Sorry to see this but thankful your the one doing the talking.
Like the others have said, glad your on the mend and headed home. Keep your spirits up and get well soon!

2006_FZ6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to hear about your crash, but happy to hear you're still with us and in good spirits! Hope you mend up soon and get back on two wheels!

sper17

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to see you wrecked again! Thanks for posting though as I've been on the fence to buy a new pair of Kevlar jeans for those short rides in town and you've inspired me to spend the money! I've never enjoyed picking gravel out of my wounds.

4drfocus

Rurouni
Reaction score
Visit site
The V-strom got you and your father, yikes! You should watch a movie called Wangan Midnight, it's about a Datsun Fairlady Z that's killed all three past owners, and nearly kills the current driver, it's a good racing movie with a lot driving, check it out on Youtube > [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzgwIVg56hM][720p HD MOVIE] Wangan Midnight English Subtitles - YouTube[/ame]

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Damn v-stroms anyways! :jk: ! Glad your alright! And as far as taking pics, every time something bad happens nowadays I automatically think, man I better get a pic of this! No matter how bad the pain is lol. A pic speaks 1000 words.

Again glad your ok! Any idea what the replacement bike is going to be?

Heal up quick!

CADMAN

Reaction score
Visit site
Good to see you're still above ground. Been there, crashed in '89 on I-285 on way to work at 6am, mangled knee and lots of road rash, made it back on two wheels in 5 months. I understand the merge and accelerate to the HOV. Out here they jump in and out of HOV at will, no matter the cops or rules. Recently relocated to Mesa, AZ and have seen 5 bikers down in 5 weeks.

Take your time and get better, another bike is in your future.