Chevyfazer wrecked again, bad this time

lawlberg

Booth Babe
Reaction score
Visit site
Some guy on the reddit.com/r/motorcycle subforum, dubbed RideIt, posted some pictures of his wreck, he also had on an Icon and rode home (lowside on the dragon I think) and Icon sent him a bunch of shwag. Saving your dome at 70 is some great promo material for Icon -

Sidenote, I also have that helmet, in white, and seeing that makes me pretty happy about how my head (or if I'm riding 2up, the girlfriend's head (fits tighter than my Joe Rocket)) would be if it ever got tested.

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm tellin you, those boxes and givi crash bars have saved that bike mucho!
I imagine without them it would have been a mangled mess

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Not good but it looks pretty damn good for a 70MPH slide on the pavement!!

Yourself too!!!

Heck! Maybe it'll buff out!:rolleyes:

Chevy, I've been down sliding and my shield blew open but I was lucky and could keep my head up after the initial impact. I pushed myself up to stand and I could immediately feel cleanly broken ribs (xrays showed three broken) rubbing against each other. I was hatin it! :(
Get better bro! :)

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
So V2 was trying to merge over into the HOV lane or was V2 in the center lane and merged into your lane on top of you?

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
So V2 was trying to merge over into the HOV lane or was V2 in the center lane and merged into your lane on top of you?

There was actually a v4 that made v2 try to move right then back left and slam on brakes and I tried to avoid a locked up v2 but the boxes felt otherwise, v4 never stopped...

GSP (Georgia State Patrol) is still looking for v4 based off v2&v3 description

Last edited: