Cherokee carrying FZ6 (CRAZY!!)

Wildcard

Reaction score
Visit site
There is a ramp that came with it that you put on one side and just need two people to push it up. Its really easy and quick. If you are alone, you could try to put it on with the bike running and in gear and feathering the clutch lol. I wouldnt risk that though.

One thing that did happen to me was the tie down ratchet rubbed against the side of my engine and scratched it a little. Ill be sure to put rags or something in between next time.

I say go for it if anyone is interested. For $130 at harbor freight, its a steal.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have always been interested in those carriers, it is good to see a couple others actually using them,

Cheap way to transport a bike :thumbup:

fast blue one

The number of the beast
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
For whatever reason, this pic is sinister as hell:

P7200041.jpg

:D :D :D

Reminds me of a sort of bike equivalent of jaws............ dum dum dum dum :eek:

Davey

Reaction score
Visit site
Wow! I think I'd be a little nervous about having such a weight there! I am with just my mountainbike on the back! LOL! Why not get a second hand bike trailer instead? Much less risk, although yeah a bit more expensive....

jrevans

Old-School Member
Reaction score
jrevans.fbody.com
Looks like it pretty much blocks the view of your taillights/turnsignals. Hopefully it's better in person and it's just the angle of the picture.

Like the other people said, you probably have enough safety range to leave the tank and seat on there, but you did create a rather successful anti-theft method to keep anyone from hot-wiring the bike and riding it away.