Buying 2007 FZ6 - $3900

toasterboy85

Reaction score
Visit site
First off, I hope this is in the right thread. I will be picking up my first motorcycle on Sunday. It is a 2007 Red FZ6. It has ~ 550 miles on it, no damage, stored correctly. The seller and I have agreed to $3900. Is this a good price? I feel it is but hate to regret the price in a few months.
Thank you. NP:confused:

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
nada pricing guide shows average retail at $4915.

This bike in question has ridiculously low miles!!!

buy it before the seller changes his mind

nadaguides.com/Motorcycles/2007/Yamaha/FZ6-600cc/Standard-Equipment

ATCincy

Reaction score
Visit site
I think you scored. I bought an 07 a couple weeks ago with 1100 miles. I think beginners bought some of these bikes and gave up on riding. That was certainly the case with mine.

toasterboy85

Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you for the replies. When I get the bike I want to upgrade the lights to hid by hidsrus and hopefully a two bro exhaust! How long are tue factory tires good for? (I hope longer than 1k?)

ssmotorcycle

The Emmy Winning Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
It is a very good deal, but I wonder why the NADA avg. retail is about $4900, and the Kelly Blue Book is about $3800? I guess if you are selling you try to use NADA and if buying you reference KBB! Haha. Either way, it is an excelling bike at $4000(ish).....you won't regret it. And you will love the Two-Brothers...I have them on mine!

Good luck!

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Good find, other than a hold over thats the lowest miles Ive seen on a bike more than 2 years old.

I like the red with the black accent, kinda wish my 09 blue had that!

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Grab it!
Mine's an 08, 41xx for $4300. More than I wanted to pay but I think its worth it! Enjoy!

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Geez, is that all my bike's worth anymore?!?!

Congrats, sounds like you got yourself a steal. Never mind the 1,,000,000+ pics, more are ALWAYS welcome!!

:rockon:

D

Dave.TX

Bought it today and its home in the garage! Going to get insurance this week and register/inspection done!

I was gonna tell ya not to go for it, bad deal and all... then ask for the sellers phone number so I could call! Great deal and congratulations.

What part of TX are you in? I'm shopping around too for an 07+.